Notices

inlaws suv

Old 09-28-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
TacomaHog is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st Sqd LDR 3rd Plt, Bco 1-32 IN
Name: Tom
TacomaHog's Tacoma Gallery
inlaws suv

will the stock suspension off my trd off road fit on my father inlaws suzuki sidekick?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm guessing no.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:13 PM   #3
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to recycle the OEM shock after you get your lift?

It's extremely unlikely the shock will fit in the Sidekick. Even 1st gen. Tacos won't be able to use it.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
TacomaHog is on a distinguished road

Army: 1st Sqd LDR 3rd Plt, Bco 1-32 IN
Name: Tom
TacomaHog's Tacoma Gallery
i got my lift and had to return to afghanistan for the remainder of my deployment. it is just taking up space at the inlaws house and if it does fit i will pay for the rear lift and give it to him