Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Longbow's NEW build

Old 10-06-2011, 07:05 AM   #61
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
I know I missed some other details, like rock rails, clear turn signals, inside stuff.
Hope you all enjoy...........
AWESOME!!

Great to see you back Bill!!
Old 10-06-2011, 07:09 AM   #62
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back Bill! You have been missed around these parts.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #63
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

GREAT LOOKING JEEP!! I have a 4 door too, they are alot of fun! if you ever want to run a set of rigid dually or d2 lights where your lightforce's are on the windshield I make a clean bracket for them i would like to get on another jeep. I will give you a set to test out if you cover shipping

you can paint them or I can powder coat them, they are stainless steel

THIS IS THE PROTOTYPE ON MY JEEP

Old 10-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #64
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsxr View Post
GREAT LOOKING JEEP!! I have a 4 door too, they are alot of fun! if you ever want to run a set of rigid dually or d2 lights where your lightforce's are on the windshield I make a clean bracket for them i would like to get on another jeep. I will give you a set to test out if you cover shipping

you can paint them or I can powder coat them, they are stainless steel

THIS IS THE PROTOTYPE ON MY JEEP

NICE and PM sent............
Old 10-25-2011, 06:33 AM   #65
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Need help, we had massive rain here, and yes it was the first time it sat in the rain, and yes the creek was to deep.
For starters, I started having water come in and the floor boards in the front started holding water. I have a leak but it is not from the windshield.
Second I knew the creek was shallow, but the water must of cleaned out the cedar posts I had to cross, needless to say the front tires sank and I had water come in, grand total of three inches in the front floorbards.
I was hunting, so gun got soaked along with camera and everything in pack.
NEED words of advice about a fix for the leak, or what to tell them "stealer" to look for, and also if drain holes should be added.