Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

My 03 Frontier Build

Old 10-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
My 03 Frontier Build

I bought this truck from my dad. Dont care much for 2x4's but I got a hell of a deal on it so i couldnt pass it up.

2003 Nissan Frontier 4 banger 2x4

The Day I brought it home

First thing i had to get the Windows Tinted! And a Tool Box! And Flowmaster Exhaust To Give It Some Sound!

Working on it a little

Finally Bought Me A Set Of Wheels For It. Just Got A Set Of 15x8 Ion 171!

Some pics I took of it Tonight!

Stuff I would like to do to it is.

Headlights
Taillights
Billet Grille
Some Motor Mods

Let me know what you think!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:13 AM   #2
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Traded My Wheels For Some Incubus 18's!

Old 11-14-2011, 04:15 AM   #3
www.tacomaworld.com

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Got Some New Tires!

Falcon Ziex 255/55R18

Old 11-14-2011, 04:31 AM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
My work comp can't see any of the pics, sounds like a decent start to a build. One question, why would you start a frontier build on a tacoma website? Just curious
Old 11-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #5
www.tacomaworld.com

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
My work comp can't see any of the pics, sounds like a decent start to a build. One question, why would you start a frontier build on a tacoma website? Just curious

Well it says other builds.. I saw Ford builds, Jeep builds and others so just thought i would put my little project on here..
Old 11-14-2011, 05:24 PM   #6
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks clean, I'm just not a fan of frontiers though
Old 11-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
If this is not a joke..... Then nice truck... I think
Old 11-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #8
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Do you own a Toyota or just the frontier
Old 11-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #9
www.tacomaworld.com

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
If this is not a joke..... Then nice truck... I think

No not a joke.....
Old 11-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #10
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
GTFO! why the fuk a frontier on a toyota dominated website.... If you own a toyota the allright cool, if you got only that nissan then why would you even be on TW?
Old 11-15-2011, 12:08 AM   #11
www.tacomaworld.com

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Do you own a Toyota or just the frontier

I had a 98 Tacoma and had to get rid of it. Now I'm in the market again just haven't found the right one yet.

Here's a pic of the one i had. I miss it bad.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:11 AM   #12
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
uh. gtfo.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #13
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just to be clear, I wasn't flaming, I was just curious, really wishing I could see the pics. Sounds good
Old 11-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #14

Just to be clear, I wasn't flaming, I was just curious, really wishing I could see the pics. Sounds good
Old 11-15-2011, 12:15 AM   #15
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
ok now that you had a tacoma before, please ignore the post I made. I though you just had a frontier and was trying to troll tacoma world.....
Old 11-15-2011, 12:21 AM   #16
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
nice.. welcome
Old 11-15-2011, 12:25 AM   #17
www.tacomaworld.com

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry guys didn't mean to offend anyone. Just the only truck i got right now. I got this truck for $2500 so i couldn't pass it up. Trying to find me a Tacoma just havent found the right one yet.

Again sorry if i offended anyone didn't mean too.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:27 AM   #18
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
No need for apologizing. some people just type stupid shit cuz they can. atleast this is in the right section compared to 75% of other posts that are orignially placed in wrong sections on this website. Also this is more tacoma related because its a truck than people asking for freakin girlfriend help or financial help.

Keep up the good work
Old 11-15-2011, 12:29 AM   #19
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice little truck.

My dad had one of those body style Frontiers, but his was silver, crew cab, v6, and most importantly, supercharged
Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 AM   #20
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
i like that white tacoma, not to much a fan of frontiers but it definitely looks better then when you got it.nice work man