Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

InfaMOUSE's YZ250F Rebuild.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #21
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
wesrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Sort of forgot about this thread! Anyway the bike is ALMOST done. Just a few odds and ends left to pick up. Managed to get it cranked up and running for about 20 seconds.

Here's the tires mounted on the Takasagos.

Old 10-14-2013, 08:46 PM   #22
Team 4Runner
wesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedwesrunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Reviving it!

Went home for a weekend and got this bad boy 99 percent together. Got it tuned and running right. Brought it back up to my new house. Just ordered the last of my parts. Had an antifreeze leak. Pulled my water pump cover expecting to find trouble. Just a bad seal. Clean as a whistle in there too!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:48 AM   #23
Team 4Runner

Ordered the wrong seal. Turns out it was leaking out of the weep hole, so next weekend ill be swapping out the inner oil seals on the impeller shaft. Other than that still chasing down some bogging issues. These fcrs are a bitch to tune.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:52 AM   #24
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Cool stuff. Makes me want another one. I just dont really have a place to ride a sole-offroad bike. I need a dual sport I think. Maybe a DR-Z400.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:53 AM   #25
Team 4Runner

Those are sweet. I'd love one for a commuter.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:57 AM   #26
Team 4Runner

Have since removed nasty tank graphics. I figure ill just sticker bomb them.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:58 AM   #27
Runn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud ofRunn0r has much to be proud of

Runn0r's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, yeah you should put some more neon green stickers around. I think it goes well with the blue.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:32 PM   #28
Team 4Runner

Thanks! Yeh, I was surprised at how nice it looks!
Old 10-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #29
Team 4Runner

Ordered both my oil seals today! They should be here by next Tuesday. So I'll get those swapped in next week and next weekend I'll be taking it out on the Cajun Yotas November trip do get some ride time in.