Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Simon's Mom Tundra Build aka Simon's Chariot

Old 11-25-2011, 06:36 AM   #1
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Simon's Mom Tundra Build aka Simon's Chariot

Never did a build thread on my tacoma so here's the Tundra

September 28, 2011

Trade my 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 SR5 DC w/ 65k for

2011 Toyota Tundra 4x4 DC 4.6L V8. in Mag Grey w/ Tow & Cold Weather Pkgs, Steering Wheel Controls, BlueTooth, & overpriced floor mats.

Interior pics:

~ First Mod ~Line-X in Bed & Weathertech Front Floor Liners as part of the Deal.

MODs Added
Tailgate Anti Theft Clamp Mod
Raptor Black Power Coated 3" Oval Step Bars so I could get in.
Extang Trifecta Trifold Tonneau
Color Matched Sport Grill
OEM Factory Fog Lights
275/65/R18 Goodyear Silent Armor ATs
Wet Okole Seat Covers (Charcoal piping/Black/seat pockets) GB here @ TW.

Future Mods

Mag Light Mod
Rear Camera
Upgraded Stereo
Ultragauge
Blacked out Badges
New Rims
Wet Okole Rear Seat Covers

Current Pic

Old 11-25-2011, 06:45 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great, Judy!
Old 11-25-2011, 06:48 AM   #3
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Looks great, Judy!
Thanks Dave!
Old 05-01-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Subz
Old 05-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice! I didn't realize you started a thread for the new Tundra. You'll have to update the pics with the Rock Warrior wheels
Old 05-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #6
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Any other mods done?
Old 05-02-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Very nice! I didn't realize you started a thread for the new Tundra. You'll have to update the pics with the Rock Warrior wheels
Thanks Mike! New Pics!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Any other mods done?
yes! Gotta check out your new truck & thread here too been busy all morning.

update done

Tailgate Anti-theft mod (for the days I forget to lock it)

Mag Light Mod

Under Seat Storage Tray bought off Craigslist

Rear Wet Okoles from Auto Anything no piping.
Fold Down Back Seat mod is in the background.
Covered the backseat with thin floor mat material from Big Lots.

Army Phone pouch bought from Walmart for $2 in the closeout section!

From the Christmas Exchange right here on TW. Thank you Secret Santa dont know who you were!

2012 Rock Warrior Wheels & BFG KO TAs LT285/70/17R bought from Dark Knight on TT
Thank you Mike B. aka Dark Knight!

Special VT DMV plate in support of Hurricane Irene Relief efforts & new RW wheels

Old 05-02-2012, 09:49 AM   #8
Dangerous
ronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedronman737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ron
ronman737's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Thanks Mike! New Pics!

yes! Gotta check out your new truck & thread here too been busy all morning.

update done

Tailgate Anti-theft mod (for the days I forget to lock it)

Mag Light Mod

Under Seat Storage Tray bought off Craigslist

Rear Wet Okoles from Auto Anything no piping.
Fold Down Back Seat mod is in the background.
Covered the backseat with thin floor mat material from Big Lots.

Army Phone pouch bought from Walmart for $2 in the closeout section!

From the Christmas Exchange right here on TW. Thank you Secret Santa dont know who you were!

2012 Rock Warrior Wheels & BFG KO TAs LT285/70/17R bought from Dark Knight on TT
Thank you Mike B. aka Dark Knight!

Special VT DMV plate in support of Hurricane Irene Relief efforts & new RW wheels

NICE!
Old 05-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #9
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd

[/QUOTE] Nicely done Judy. Great looking truck.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Those rims/tires make the Tundy look mean! Sharp looking truck
Old 05-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I like the wheels too...minis the chrome part
Old 05-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #12
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronman737 View Post
NICE!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Thanks Rich hope life is good for you miss our breakfast club thread that disappeared when pd3 left
hmm, I have an idea!

Quote:
Thanks Mike! I like the tires a lot my first time ever with BFGs.
The ride is much better than the Silent Armors.
No steering wheel vibes & takes the bumps
THAT was an expensive lesson learned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
I like the wheels too...minis the chrome part
yeah I have gone back & forth on the bling ring. Not a chrome fan.
The wheels are new enough that I do not thing they would be scuffed underneath.
But with it off it looks the old 10 spoke sequioa/tundra wheels.
I thought about painting or powercoat but $$ maybe some plasti dip?
Whadda you think? Someone else's pic attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Simon's Mom Tundra Build aka Simon's Chariot-mag4.jpg  
Old 05-04-2012, 03:52 AM   #13
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Wut? That's not what I said.lol
Life is good.I miss our old thread too.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:27 AM   #14

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I actually like the chrome ring better than the black ring on the wheels.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #15
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Say what!.......................
Say hey How u doin??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Wut? That's not what I said.lol
Life is good.I miss our old thread too.
Good to hear! TGIF!

Quote:
I actually like the chrome ring better than the black ring on the wheels.
Mike I'm leaning more that way too.
The front & rear bumper are staying chrome & ties it together.
I will keep the badges chrome too now.
Just have to herculine the steps because they are already rusting
Then I am done!
Old 05-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Truck is looking good Judy! I like the wheels the way they are.
Old 07-18-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
Wag More Bark Less

added oem backup camera w/ compass & homelink (truck was prewired)
amp bed step

Old 07-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #18
four forty four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
added oem backup camera w/ compass & homelink (truck was prewired)
amp bed step

I like that step, I usually step on the hitch ball, sometimes when I'm barefooted.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:08 AM   #19
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
I like that step, I usually step on the hitch ball, sometimes when I'm barefooted.
Dave I have used the hitch but never barefooted. My feet are sensitive lol
I do like the step for it tucks up and lets me get in the truck with the tailgate down very easy.
I looked like a turtle otherwise