Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

No Regrets Hilux build

Old 07-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #21
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
how it sits right now

Old 07-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #22
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
its a 94 2wd auto cab and i put it on a 91 4wd 5 speed truck so i had to cut some holes in it but i made it all work, hopefully it will be complete this week with interior and everything.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #23
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexb03 View Post
haha no biggie its almost complete! that cab was HEAVY though!! Whats your schedule like this week? im off the rest of the week now!
Strong work! Well I am at work today and tomorrow then i got 4days off,but i have to pick the family up from their train ride from the coast.(lol, their punishment for going without me...18hrs on a train...) so anyway, idk...

BTW, i agree leaving the bed is more practical, flat bed is more tricked out looking, but its already bobbed right, so whats the better about flat bed (besides that its definitely badass) ?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #25

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Old 07-03-2012, 05:31 PM   #26

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
how it sits right now

Love that picture, it shows how far I moved the front axel! Gonna have to cut those front fenders a little!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #27
Abron Cabron
NewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNewMexiTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/Paramedic; Ski Patrol; River Guide
Name: Abraham
NewMexiTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you know what would be cool as feck... Snow camo... white and grey but very little black....

ok after a minor google search there is quite a few snow camo vehicles out there, but it still pretty novel if no one in the zip code has it.... some look tits, and some sloppy, but heres some examples. you can buy me a beer as your consultation fee for my brilliant but not so original idea...lol. it would look Bad FAckin Ass on your beast.(see scout below)

then Ghost and Cinco can accessorize to go wheeling with you....

Old 07-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #28
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Love that picture, it shows how far I moved the front axel! Gonna have to cut those front fenders a little!
x2!!! That's awesome, man! And I kinda like the bed.. but flat bed would be pretty sick!
Old 07-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #29

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #30

Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery

Old 07-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #32
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery