Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Box Rocket Trailer Build

Old 01-23-2014, 09:31 PM   #121
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Wow awesome trailer Adam! Really cool to see it from the start to finish. Nice work documenting it.

Between yours and Jberry's trailers I feel like I'm over inspired and will have to build my own now
Old 01-23-2014, 09:33 PM   #122
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. It's been one of the funnest projects I've ever done.
Old 01-23-2014, 09:38 PM   #123
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going to share this here and in the overland thread. Its a great article and points out things that are worth thinking about for anyone that wants a trailer.

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...iler-Conundrum
Old 01-23-2014, 10:41 PM   #124
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
^well said, nice find
Old 01-28-2014, 09:23 PM   #125
Da Kine
gfiz808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gerald
gfiz808's Tacoma Gallery
box rocket, idk if anyone asked yet or if this is dumb question haha but does ur bed rack come off pretty easily. cuz i live on dis rock, hawaii, and i'm pretty sure one beach boy wants to use the bed for boards and what not ha
Old 01-28-2014, 09:37 PM   #126
trailbikerider is on a distinguished road

trailbikerider's Tacoma Gallery
Kickass trailer, I need to learn how to weld!
Old 01-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #127
Neighborhood Know-it-all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfiz808 View Post
box rocket, idk if anyone asked yet or if this is dumb question haha but does ur bed rack come off pretty easily. cuz i live on dis rock, hawaii, and i'm pretty sure one beach boy wants to use the bed for boards and what not ha

Not sure if you're talking about the bedrack on the truck or trailer, but both come off in a matter of minutes.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #129
Bfaxi is on a distinguished road
Bfaxi's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Now I want to learn to weld. Thanks for the great write up.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:36 PM   #130
Neighborhood Know-it-all

People that are in the Tennessee area and are interested in a custom built trailer need to be careful who they do business with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Well...truth be told. Some unoriginal mental midget cock sucking fucknut douche nozzle cum guzzler posted an add in Nashville craigslist advertising building custom expo trailers. And in this particular add...there happened to be only pictures of my trailer and Box Rocket's, while said cum guzzler claimed to be his work.
After a couple polite emails, the pictures were removed.
I found it seemingly ironic that there was only pictures of Box's and mine...both on TW.
Interestingly enough...after my inquiry post above...that add has since been deleted.

Coincidence?
Old 04-24-2014, 11:14 PM   #131
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
People that are in the Tennessee area and are interested in a custom built trailer need to be careful who they do business with.
Wow that's eff'd up
Old 04-24-2014, 11:23 PM   #132
Neighborhood Know-it-all

The pics were almost certainly found here on TW. Somebody is a serious chump if it was someone from TW.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:27 PM   #133
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
This is NICE, well done
Old 04-24-2014, 11:29 PM   #134
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The pics were almost certainly found here on TW. Somebody is a serious chump if it was someone from TW.
Sad part is, if Jason or you didn't notice, someone could've been out possibly $5,000+ (If their intentions were harmful.) which more than likely, they were
Old 04-24-2014, 11:59 PM   #135
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was looking through my SmugMug stats and noticed a few I've posted here elsewhere. If Photobucket offers that, be a really good idea to look who links.

I also Google/TinEye search for pictures of things that seem to have a lot of unexplained hits.
Old 04-27-2014, 04:37 PM   #136
Neighborhood Know-it-all

nothing too fancy but here's video from last month.....the GoPro was shaking a bunch on the mount so it makes it look faster than it probably was.
http://youtu.be/N7F5GCh2dwg
Old 04-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #137
Neighborhood Know-it-all

New Tepui Kukenam XL Ruggedized mounted to the trailer today. Some really nice upgrades on these Ruggedized models. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Here's quick size comparison to the closed up Autana

Autana

Kukenam XL

Ready to head to Moab in the morning
Old 04-29-2014, 06:57 PM   #138
Toyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyanvil is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Toyanvil's Tacoma Gallery
That looks GREAT.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:10 PM   #139
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
New Tepui Kukenam XL Ruggedized mounted to the trailer today. Some really nice upgrades on these Ruggedized models. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Here's quick size comparison to the closed up Autana

Autana

Kukenam XL

Ready to head to Moab in the morning
Amazing.
Old 04-29-2014, 08:30 PM   #140
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for my build and questions!

Great looking trailer