Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Box Rocket Trailer Build

Old 04-29-2014, 07:30 PM   #141
RaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant futureRaleighTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Jonathon
RaleighTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for my build and questions!

Great looking trailer
Old 05-03-2014, 06:26 PM   #142
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you pick up the gas struts that had the correct ends to mount in that configuration? I've always wanted to do that, just haven't researched the parts.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:27 AM   #143
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
McMasterCarr
Old 05-20-2014, 11:03 AM   #144
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Do you miss not having the annex on the new rtt?
Old 05-20-2014, 11:20 AM   #145
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
I still have the annex and can use it if I need to. But having two tents (one on the truck and another on the trailer) makes the annex less necessary. We were primarily using the annex for a place for my kids to sleep. But now my wife and I sleep in the tent on the truck and the kids sleep in the tent on the trailer so the annex would only be used for a changing room or something like that. So to answer your question we don't miss it since we have two tents. If we still just had one tent, I would definitely want an annex.