Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: Something out of nothing, my 84 build

Old 09-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #241
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticTaco View Post
I'm down to make a run next weekend if everyone else is.
Haha theirs a slight bit of work needed to run saturday
Old 09-10-2012, 06:21 AM   #242
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
So I got curious and just went out and looked at my reg. card. On the card it read "shipped weight: 3190 lbs." and " gross weight: 4000 lbs.". So in that case I can't tell you how many times I have been over the tag weight with a load in the bed. I'm not gonna worry about it.
Shipped weight is how much te truck weighed (factory) gross weight is how much it would weight if it were loaded Down in the bed, trunk, or whatever
Old 09-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #244
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not too much work but yea there is work to be done
Old 09-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #245
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Yea I know all that. I'm curious how your registration compares, take a look at it when you get a chance.
On which truck
Old 11-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #247

figured i would give an update on this thing.. got it all put back together new brakes, master cylinder, some new tread and got 4.7 case gears on the way.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #249

the axle that i got to put back under it the brakes were ceased up so i put 88 pickup rotors and calipers on it and they wouldnt bleed properly so i had to replace a wheel cylinder in the rear and put a oem master cylinder back in and everything seems to be working fine now.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:12 PM   #250
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisticTaco View Post
the axle that i got to put back under it the brakes were ceased up so i put 88 pickup rotors and calipers on it and they wouldnt bleed properly so i had to replace a wheel cylinder in the rear and put a oem master cylinder back in and everything seems to be working fine now.
I had just put a new master cyl on, that's odd it needed another..
Old 11-26-2012, 02:40 AM   #251

Yea man I guess whenever the seals came in contact with air when we disconnected the lines it just ruined them because it wouldn't build pressure to bleed.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #252
valon5150 will become famous soon enough

Name: Steven
valon5150's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man. do you have the 4.7 in it yet?