Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: Something out of nothing, my 84 build

Old 03-28-2012, 07:17 AM   #21
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
awesome! can't wait to see how this turns out
Old 03-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
awesome! can't wait to see how this turns out
thanks man
Old 03-29-2012, 04:17 AM   #23
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I meant to post this the other day, how it looked pre-lift
Old 03-30-2012, 08:52 PM   #24
Some do, others talk

Half Doors

Old 03-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #25
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post

i think its awesome that you can and did the work but honestly i think you shoulda took more out of them
Old 03-31-2012, 04:35 AM   #26
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i think its awesome that you can and did the work but honestly i think you shoulda took more out of them
the reason i didn't take more is because i wanted to keep the factory outside handle and mirror, but also, we measured it to the perfect arm rest height
Old 03-31-2012, 01:59 PM   #27
Some do, others talk

lift is installed

Old 04-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #28
Some do, others talk

^ new bench seat installed (Thanks to chris at MARSFAB off road)

^ SS Trail-Gear Brake lines (Thanks to damion at MOBSFAB)
Old 04-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #29
Some do, others talk

Hooked up new tail,stop, and turn lights. Also was able to hook up my aftermarket temp gauge

Old 04-21-2012, 05:33 PM   #30
Some do, others talk

build update

installed the SS brake lines, but I need to get a new master cylinder. also ordered new front fenders, should be here in the next few days, and also my girlfriend ordered me steelies for my birthday!!!! finally, I am getting my tires next saturday from my friend alove0750, the truck is coming together smoothly, all that is left is to fab up the bed, order shackles, and paint it!
Old 04-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #31
Some do, others talk

I also meant to add that the half doors are almost finished, just need to do a little more bondo and sanding and they will be complete
Old 04-23-2012, 08:15 PM   #32
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
Sweet deal man! do you have to change anything else for the rough country lift? brake lines, shackles, pit man arm?
hey man, sorry to just be getting back to you, i am changing the brake lines bc they only had about 1" of slack, i went with the SS trail-gear ones. also I am going to change my shackles as well bc the rear one is put at a awkward angle bc of the leafs
Old 04-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #33
Some do, others talk

Front Fenders

I got my new fenders in this afternoon. Bought them from my buddy matt at Halls body shop, great guys to deal with! I went with fenders off of a 1984 toyota 2WD, yes I am putting 2wd fenders on a 4wd. I put 2wd because they do not flare so they are a little narrower. Ill post pics tomorrow once I get them installed
Old 04-23-2012, 08:27 PM   #34
Some do, others talk

Half door update

Finally finished up one half door. turned out good IMO. I put some bondo to smooth out the imprefections and make them look sleek when it is painted. Not too bad considering I only have $6.77 in them
Old 04-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #35
Some do, others talk

Fender and halfdoor update

So i have the fenders mounted. I bought fenders for a 1985 pickup 2WD and they mounted up PERFECT, im very pleased with the result. Also I mounted up a half door just to see how it looked, and i must say im impressed with them as well.

thanks for the pictures alove0750!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #36
Some do, others talk

tires are in! 33x12.50x15

Old 05-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #38
Some do, others talk