Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: Something out of nothing, my 84 build

Old 05-12-2012, 06:20 AM   #41
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
It's been a successful night!
yes it was! thanks for all the help!!!!!
Old 05-12-2012, 10:29 AM   #42
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime man... all I do is pass tools and talk shit, maybe throw in a complement every now and then
Old 05-12-2012, 10:33 AM   #43
DonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDonnoD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: don
DonnoD's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man, the more i see these build on here, the more i wanna pick up that 81' toy pickup thats for sale in my area.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:35 AM   #44
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Is the bed going back on?
Old 05-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #45
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

Is the bed going back on?
no it was rusted and bashed beyond repair. i have a custom bed to go on it, and custom bedsides. i should get it put together tonight as long as the weather permits.
Old 05-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #46
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnoD View Post
looking good man, the more i see these build on here, the more i wanna pick up that 81' toy pickup thats for sale in my area.
go for it man! a little work and they are ready. sure beats messing you your 2nd gen too
Old 05-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #47
Some do, others talk

^trying an idea for custom bedsides. ill post up how i did it once i make sure its going to work and look halfway decent!
Old 05-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #48
Some do, others talk

my girlfriend surprised me!

My 21st birthday is coming up tuesday, and i have been mentioning painting my wheels black, when my girlfriend was thrilled about the painting rusty wheels black mod, so she bought me these steelies!!!!

15x8 3.75" backspacing
Old 05-13-2012, 01:24 AM   #49
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
My 21st birthday is coming up tuesday, and i have been mentioning painting my wheels black, when my girlfriend was thrilled about the painting rusty wheels black mod, so she bought me these steelies!!!!

15x8 3.75" backspacing
damn i need a girl like that
Old 05-13-2012, 02:34 AM   #50
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It's going to look great with the Duratracs!
Old 05-13-2012, 07:04 AM   #51
Some do, others talk

Quote:
It's going to look great with the Duratracs!
thanks man

i can't wait! hope to have them mounted and balanced tomorrow
Old 05-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #52
alove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shedalove0750 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Adam
alove0750's Tacoma Gallery
Some people got it made

You've gotcha a good one Jerret... might want to keep her around for a lil while
Old 05-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #54
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by alove0750 View Post
Are we taking the beast to work tuesday?
we are if i am working. Ed asked if i wanted tuesday or thursday off, and i told him to surprise me. so depending on that answer will be the decision maker on tuesday.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:27 PM   #56
Some do, others talk

update!

paint went AWESOME! also i have been able to install my trail-gear shackles, and i was able to put my wheels/tires on too!
Old 05-14-2012, 07:30 PM   #57
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Old 05-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #58
Some do, others talk

Quote:
ill take it that you like the results
Old 05-14-2012, 07:42 PM   #59
RedzTaco43 will become famous soon enough
RedzTaco43's Tacoma Gallery
Budget builds on old toyota's have to be my favorite, I like what your doing here man, keep it up
Old 05-14-2012, 07:43 PM   #60
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedzTaco43 View Post
Budget builds on old toyota's have to be my favorite, I like what your doing here man, keep it up
thanks! budget builds are always interesting. luckily everything has worked in my favor on this build