Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

1993? Yamaha Timberwolf. Murdered

Old 04-07-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
1993? Yamaha Timberwolf. Murdered

So I picked up this Yamaha Timberwolf 2x4, and another parts Timberwolf, both for $100. The guy told me that it had a bad hub and would only pull one wheel and that if I cleaned the Carb and put a battery on it that it would run. The underside of the gas tank cover says "91,92,93" So im going with '93.

I took the Timber home and got to work. Cleaned the carb, put a battery on it, and checked the engine for compression and what-do-ya-know, it started. Since it started I stripped the whole wheeler and changed the hub to get both wheels to pull.

Once that was taken care of, I sandblasted the frame, plastics, foot pegs, brush guard, skid plate, muffler,and painted everything with Dupli-color bedliner. (Plastics were Baby Blue before)

Future mods are:

Super Swamper Vampires
Seat Recovered
Bedlined Wheels
VHT headlights
New taillight lense
VHT taillight lense
Black High-heat engine paint on the engine
HID Headlights
Black brake levers
Attached Thumbnails
1993? Yamaha Timberwolf. Murdered-before.jpg   1993? Yamaha Timberwolf. Murdered-after.jpg  
Old 04-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
More sandblasting and bedlining tomorrow...