Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Pope953's 1993 Pickup Build/Pictures

Old 04-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #241
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah but you have a stick shift, you'll lose quite a bit of power with a granny automatic!

Old 04-18-2013, 04:35 PM   #242
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post
Yeah but you have a stick shift, you'll lose quite a bit of power with a granny automatic!

PSH what you talking bout? I just slap a chip on the bitch, stacks out the bed and were good!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:19 PM   #243
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man where you at in Asheville? Sweet truck btw
Old 06-03-2013, 09:01 PM   #244
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
Hey man where you at in Asheville? Sweet truck btw
I actually live in canton. Just put Asheville cause its a better known location. What about you?
Old 06-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #245
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
I actually live in canton. Just put Asheville cause its a better known location. What about you?
I'm just over the mountain in Leicester.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #246
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Heck yeah. You get on here a lot?
Old 06-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #247
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heck yeah. You get on here a lot?
With 28 posts and a September 2012 join date I'm gonna say no......
Old 06-04-2013, 08:45 PM   #248
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
x2.

and you going to paint the front bumper black or what?

I need to get some paint or bed liner and redo my rear bumper. the plasti dip is coming off after a year. stupid pressure washer.... also i think i should have used more than just 1 can...
Old 06-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #249
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
He might be a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
x2.

and you going to paint the front bumper black or what?

I need to get some paint or bed liner and redo my rear bumper. the plasti dip is coming off after a year. stupid pressure washer.... also i think i should have used more than just 1 can...
I don't know. I want to, but at the same time all I seem to have on my mind right now is fishing, Brie, school, and a new truck (be forever but I want one).
Old 06-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #250
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

I don't know. I want to, but at the same time all I seem to have on my mind right now is fishing, Brie, school, and a new truck (be forever but I want one).
do it. you know you will love it in the end. and year i can see having the mind on fishing and brie. also could look at just getting a plate bumper made? I think that would look sick, and mount your lights on it.

also what “new” truck you want?
Old 06-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #251
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
do it. you know you will love it in the end. and year i can see having the mind on fishing and brie. also could look at just getting a plate bumper made? I think that would look sick, and mount your lights on it.

also what “new” truck you want?
Already been planned, but monies don't allow for one to be built at the time. Brie and I are working toward getting on the right path to get good jobs so we can take the next step. It's hard putting more money in this truck when I want a new one, although I would love to keep both.

And new truck will be a DCSB MGM TRD Sport.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:40 PM   #252
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Already been planned, but monies don't allow for one to be built at the time. Brie and I are working toward getting on the right path to get good jobs so we can take the next step. It's hard putting more money in this truck when I want a new one, although I would love to keep both.

oh nice. yeah i bet it’s price. does anyone even make plate bumpers for ’93s?

and good for you guys!

and very nice. i love the MGM so much. if i was to lose the truck to anything(wreck or it got stolen or something) i would probably get the DCSB MGM TRD Off Road. or if i may take a look at a full size(tundra) MPG is about the same even with the big 5.7L. brother dogs his and gets on it all the time, and does like 80 and he gets like 14 to 16mpg. I could probably get 17 maybe 18 out of it, because i don’t drive quite as fast, and i would not get on it from red lights as much.

I would really like a 1st gen 4 runner for just driving around town on really nice days and for off roading. and if i was not going some where close(windrock or royal blue to mess around or camp,(both are less hen 45min a way) i would trailer it some where.
Old 06-05-2013, 12:27 PM   #253
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sure arb makes one. I would get one custom built around here, maybe the guy that fabbed my rear bumper.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #254
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Pope953;6984958]He might be a lurker

Hahahahaha that's about right. I just get on here to read all the different threads.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:23 PM   #255
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hahahahaha that's about right. I just get on here to read all the different threads.
Sounds good. We'll have to meet up sometime. Do any wheeling?
Old 06-06-2013, 06:48 PM   #256
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds good. We'll have to meet up sometime. Do any wheeling?
Not a whole lot. Me and my buddy went up to max patch a few months ago after midnight and that ended in a disaster. We also went up to lake douglas last fall when it was drained and ran around in the mud. But other than that not much. What about you?
Old 06-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #257
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SKEWP!
Old 06-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #258
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not a whole lot. Me and my buddy went up to max patch a few months ago after midnight and that ended in a disaster. We also went up to lake douglas last fall when it was drained and ran around in the mud. But other than that not much. What about you?
Hardly ever. I like to do it, but I don't go alone, so only when there is a relatively close meet. Been to Hurricane Creek a couple times. Fun little trail. Me and Chris (VirginiaBound) are getting a meet possibly ready for Hurricane Creek in July. Think you'd be interested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
SKEWP!
Damn right!!
Old 06-07-2013, 11:20 AM   #259
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hardly ever. I like to do it, but I don't go alone, so only when there is a relatively close meet. Been to Hurricane Creek a couple times. Fun little trail. Me and Chris (VirginiaBound) are getting a meet possibly ready for Hurricane Creek in July. Think you'd be interested?
Definitely, my friend Ryan (Motostar00) would be down to go and maybe some more. I heard recently that bulldozers went through hurricane and are trying to make it more of a road, but I'm not 100% positive on that.
Old 06-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #260
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Definitely, my friend Ryan (Motostar00) would be down to go and maybe some more. I heard recently that bulldozers went through hurricane and are trying to make it more of a road, but I'm not 100% positive on that.
It's been a couple months ago since I went. It's not a rough trail at all. Hope they aren't doing that though!