Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Pope953's 1993 Pickup Build/Pictures

Old 06-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #261
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
It's been a couple months ago since I went. It's not a rough trail at all. Hope they aren't doing that though!
I know, I've never actually been through the hurricane side of the trail. Someone I know went up there recently and that's what he said they were doing but I don't know if that's the truth.
Old 06-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #262
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
I know, I've never actually been through the hurricane side of the trail. Someone I know went up there recently and that's what he said they were doing but I don't know if that's the truth.
I may have to go check it out then. I live fairly close.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #263
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I may have to go check it out then. I live fairly close.
That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I wouldn't waste your time or go out of your way to check.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #264
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Hurricane Creek is right by the state line right? or it that some other place by the TN/NC line?
Old 06-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #265
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnRedNeck721 View Post
Hurricane Creek is right by the state line right? or it that some other place by the TN/NC line?
yeah. right off the I40 around mile marker 7 or 8
Old 06-07-2013, 09:24 PM   #266
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ok thought so. if you guys meet, i may come up. Wes if you guys do PM or text me and make sure i know. Im only about 1.5h to 2h a way, so Id be down for a day meet and a little off roading.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #267
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ok thought so. if you guys meet, i may come up. Wes if you guys do PM or text me and make sure i know. Im only about 1.5h to 2h a way, so Id be down for a day meet and a little off roading.

Pope we need to start a feeler thread for the meet. I've been too lazy. haha

That third weekend in July work for you? Saturday, July 20th?
Old 06-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #268
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That wouldn't be a bad idea, but I wouldn't waste your time or go out of your way to check.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginiaBound View Post

Pope we need to start a feeler thread for the meet. I've been too lazy. haha

That third weekend in July work for you? Saturday, July 20th?
So I talked to the guy that made my bumper, he wheels a lot. He has a bit left to finish on my bumper, and I told him I'd like to go ahead and get it finished cause I was thinking about making a day run to Hurricane. He then said you do know it's practically just a road now right? They've been excavating it. So it sounds like it isn't much anymore, not that it was a challenging trail to begin with.

I'm still down to ride up there with a big group, it's still a pretty ride regardless. I was thinking we could make the meet up a whole day anyways.

Go to Hurricane
Go eat Papa's and Beer at some point for those that want to stay and just hang out
I recently moved, and the house I now live in has a concreted driveway and has some room to park trucks, and if anyone needs to do some installs or wrenching we can here
If there is a possible interest in camping, we can go up the river and camp in a spot I've camped at before. That's if there is interest.

Any suggestions or changes that anyone wants to add before the thread is created go ahead and chime in.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #269
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
And Chris, yeah man that weekend would work for me.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:31 AM   #270
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Taken at Hurricane Creek earlier this year.

_MG_0608.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3197.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

IMG_3188.jpg by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

I Got This (1 of 1) by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

The road going in from the Highway

Front4 (1 of 1) by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

Flushhead4 (1 of 1) by Unvail Photography, on Flickr

Flex (1 of 1) by Unvail Photography, on Flickr
Old 11-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #271
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Updated OP with current pictures of the truck. Thinking about pulling the trigger on getting a front bumper made for Christmas.
Old 11-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #272
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Need to contact HomerTaco to place my mesh order for my satoshi grill!!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #273
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Need to contact HomerTaco to place my mesh order for my satoshi grill!!
Old 11-30-2013, 10:05 AM   #274
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #275
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Super stoked. Satoshi on the way, and going to go ahead and contact the guy that made my rear bumper to get a front bumper priced

Chris, I saw your post on FB about selling your Tahoe
Old 11-30-2013, 04:44 PM   #276
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
This has all the same pieces of mesh that he sells. Not sure who sells it cheaper though.

http://www.customcargrills.com/index.asp
Old 12-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #277
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This has all the same pieces of mesh that he sells. Not sure who sells it cheaper though.

http://www.customcargrills.com/index.asp
My TW secret santa got me a coupon for HomerTaco
Old 12-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #278
GO VOLS!

Quote:
Super stoked. Satoshi on the way, and going to go ahead and contact the guy that made my rear bumper to get a front bumper priced

Chris, I saw your post on FB about selling your Tahoe
saw that as well, another taco chris?

and wes bumper looks good!
Old 12-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #279
That's a fact Jack!

Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Zach. I've decided to just keep my truck and drive it till I absolutely cannot anymore. I wanted to start looking into getting a new one, but I've come to the realization that I won't be able to afford one until I am able to get a more stable and better paying job. So for now, I am going to be putting a little more money in mine to get it to the way I've wanted but couldn't ever justify since I wanted a new one. So i've been trying to get my thread here updated. Going to make a phone call to the guy that fabbed up my rear bumper and go ahead and get a front one in the works

So Satoshi and front bumper will be the next things off the list
Old 12-03-2013, 09:38 PM   #280
Don't Do Meth
1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed1993t100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samuel
1993t100's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! I've got the 3.fast too, 0-60 in 3.5.....

...days