Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

89 pickup race truck......

Old 02-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #101
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Want Runner.
Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #102
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-11-2013, 07:15 PM   #103
GLAMISPERSON2121 is a jewel in the roughGLAMISPERSON2121 is a jewel in the roughGLAMISPERSON2121 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Steve
GLAMISPERSON2121's Tacoma Gallery
this runner
Old 04-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #104
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Updates??
Old 08-07-2013, 02:19 PM   #105
GLAMISPERSON2121 is a jewel in the roughGLAMISPERSON2121 is a jewel in the roughGLAMISPERSON2121 is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys sorry to say no updates still. im trying to get a shop built so i can have some where to work on this thing, so until then unfortunately she will have to sit and wait. i am however going ot be going full blast on the runner soon!!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #106
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this!? Very nice work man getting me excited to start our race truck.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:42 PM   #107
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLAMISPERSON2121 View Post
Hey guys sorry to say no updates still. im trying to get a shop built so i can have some where to work on this thing, so until then unfortunately she will have to sit and wait. i am however going ot be going full blast on the runner soon!!
Are you interested in selling?
Old 08-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #108
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Are you interested in selling?
X2
Old 08-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #109
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
X2
Dibs!
Old 08-07-2013, 04:46 PM   #110
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Dibs!
Money talks
Old 08-07-2013, 04:47 PM   #111
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Money talks
Old 08-07-2013, 04:52 PM   #112
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #113

lol i have thought about selling it acouple times but there is just no way to get half of what i have into it back out of it. and as it sits its not costing me a dime. all my buddies keep talk shit about me never finishing it but i will. just right now is not the time i have more important priorities to be taking care of like finishing my house! and the house being finished even after spending the money on it will make me more in the end not like the race truck thats just going to cost cost cost and be worth nothing when its finished. the only value the race truck has is sentimental value its been in the family for almost 20 years, it was my first vehicle, and hell i even lost my v card in it! lol it will live again i promise just need alittle more time.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:51 AM   #114
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery

That is all.
Oh, and this,
Old 08-18-2013, 08:00 AM   #115
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
lol i have thought about selling it acouple times but there is just no way to get half of what i have into it back out of it. and as it sits its not costing me a dime. all my buddies keep talk shit about me never finishing it but i will. just right now is not the time i have more important priorities to be taking care of like finishing my house! and the house being finished even after spending the money on it will make me more in the end not like the race truck thats just going to cost cost cost and be worth nothing when its finished. the only value the race truck has is sentimental value its been in the family for almost 20 years, it was my first vehicle, and hell i even lost my v card in it! lol it will live again i promise just need alittle more time.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #116
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This build is so sweet! Exactly what I want to do with my truck way down the road