Well, I took one for the team (family) and sold my beloved Tacoma:
I bought a one owner 2003 Toyota Tundra 4X4 SR5 Access Cab. Here she is right after I bought her:
Let the mods begin!!!
- Homemade Bed Bike Rack
- Removed Pinstripe
- Removed Black Rubber and Chrome Fender Trim
- Rustoleum Bed Liner on Bed Rail Caps
- OME 884s on 5100s set at .65"
- Toytec 1.5" AAL and rear 5100s
- Wheelers Offroad sway bar bushing kit and new bump stops
- RevTec Diff Drop
- Total Chaos Poly Steering Rack Bushings
Wheels and Tires:
- Stock 17" Alloys
- Spidertrax Wheel Spacers
- 265/65/17 Bridgestone Dueler ATs
- Weathertechs front and Husky Liners rear
- LED dome/map/courtesy lights
To be continued....