Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

My Build thread

Old 07-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #21
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of time tuning it! Rides like a caddy with leafs
Old 07-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #22
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery

upgrade time
Old 07-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #23
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post

upgrade time

Nice, trucks going to be even more of a beast when your done with it Tyler
Old 07-23-2012, 12:20 PM   #24

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
Nice, trucks going to be even more of a beast when your done with it Tyler
I can't wait, I'm sick of breaking leafs, haha!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:22 PM   #25
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I could go out to the desert with you and get some tuning advice! Im trying to have my truck ride like a caddy...

oh and
Old 07-23-2012, 12:28 PM   #26
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I can't wait, I'm sick of breaking leafs, haha!
Yeah I can imagine that would get old real quick! I saw your 9" is for sale, what you planning on running in the rear with the new setup?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #27

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
I wish I could go out to the desert with you and get some tuning advice! Im trying to have my truck ride like a caddy...

oh and
next season man!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #28
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wait.. 9" for sale? How much?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #29
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
next season man!
Whens is that? approximately..

So down!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:30 PM   #30

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I can imagine that would get old real quick! I saw your 9" is for sale, what you planning on running in the rear with the new setup?
new full floater from speedway engineering
Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #31

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Whens is that? approximately..

So down!
halloween untill summer, haha
I try to go at least once a month
Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #32
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
halloween untill summer, haha
I try to go at least once a month
Sounds good dude! I will for SURE remember that!!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #33

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ug-toyota.html
Old 07-23-2012, 12:42 PM   #34
Max's Canadian Twin

Quote:
new full floater from speedway engineering
Nice

Assuming you'll be building all the brackets for the 4-Link? Whose Trailing arms are you going to be using, or you building your own?
Old 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM   #35

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice

Assuming you'll be building all the brackets for the 4-Link? Whose Trailing arms are you going to be using, or you building your own?
yeah I;m trussing and tabbing it right now, and I will be making my own links
Old 07-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #36
Max's Canadian Twin

Quote:
yeah I;m trussing and tabbing it right now, and I will be making my own links
Nice, for sure to be a solid setup then!
Old 07-23-2012, 11:22 PM   #37

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys

Messing around on solid works with link designs, the left pivot is going to be a 1 1/4 heim and the right(front) pivot will be uni ball
Obviously it's not done yet, haha
Old 07-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #38
Max's Canadian Twin

Quote:
Thanks guys

Messing around on solid works with link designs, the left pivot is going to be a 1 1/4 heim and the right(front) pivot will be uni ball
Obviously it's not done yet, haha
Coming along Having access to Solidworks is always a nice bonus
Old 07-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #39
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I only has access to cardboard and a plasma cutter

Nice work Tyler I still need to see this beast in person!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #40

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I only has access to cardboard and a plasma cutter

Nice work Tyler I still need to see this beast in person!
This will be the first thing on the truck made in cad, the whole front end was made on cardboard and plasma cutter, took a lot of trimming to make stuff fit haha

Sept 29th I will be racing at Lake Elsinore in another beehive race!