Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Max-4_Yota's: 4WD 82' Toyota Pickup Build

Old 06-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #842
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Hell yea, that looks badass!
Thanks dood! Traffic sucked arse on the way back.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:06 PM   #844
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hellz yeah, can't wait to finish it up!
Old 06-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #845
The Welfare Cadilac

Ordered a set of Motive 5.29's and a solid spacer for the front. Got to pull the diff and have it regeared soon.

I love the 35's/5.29 combo. The truck has a lot more power.

On a completely unrelated note, I've got the fever for a motorcycle.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:49 PM   #847
The Welfare Cadilac

Yes. I've always wanted one. Highly doubt it's going to happen though.
Old 06-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #849
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Me too! Wife wont let me have one though

R&P came in today. Have her done in a jiffy.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:12 PM   #850
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post

His wife?
Old 06-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #851
The Welfare Cadilac

Subliminal message
Old 06-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #852
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
His wife?
Quote:
Subliminal message
there are better things to die for
Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #854
Senior Clown
Werkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWerkro01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Werkro01's Tacoma Gallery
Like it! Looks baller.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:32 PM   #855
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Has it been a jiffy yet?
Dood says he can get to it next monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werkro01 View Post
Like it! Looks baller.
Thanks man!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #857
The Welfare Cadilac

No, im free this weekend I think. But I've only got 2wd.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:56 PM   #859
The Welfare Cadilac

At first I thought you were trying to be a cheerleader. Swing 3 hammers do you?

And I've been searching the webz Hi and Lo trying to find out how to get more flex out of the rear, I'm not going to run the double shackle set-up. I ought to 3-link the rear of this hoe.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #860
Boomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoomtacoma01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boomtacoma01's Tacoma Gallery
Keep up the progress on the build. I got a lot fender crunching flex after I removed my rear bumpstops.

I have a couple of days off coming my way. Hopefully I can get my rear axle back together.