Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Kermit the XJ: Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2013, 05:59 AM   #2001
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
I was gonna pass on the locker and wife says. "Fuck that, do it right while hey are already in there" so who am I to argue with that.
Next day I get the email "remember this ring that I really wanted when we got married?"
Needless to say we got lockers and diamonds
I wish my wife was the same way. All she does is spend every dollar she can get her hands on and complain I spend to much on toys and such.
Old 04-27-2013, 06:09 AM   #2002
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
well since this is the Jeep BS thread now. Picked up a Rusty's basic 2.5 lift for my WJ. Decided to start working on my WJ luxury trail project. It will be simple, beach cruiser at the dunes and Wives to run around the trails in.

Need to step back alittle from the Taco to figure a direction so I figured I would start on the WJ.
Old 04-27-2013, 09:39 PM   #2006
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAndrew View Post
Well it looks like my YJ might be getting full width axles pretty soon. My neighbor is parting out a built up YJ crawler buggy with mid 70s ford axles front and rear. Might be picking those up if he doesn't want an arm/leg for them. Also has a '98 4.0 and rebuilt NP231 xfer case outfitted with an SYE kit , I'm picking up both of those for $750.
bitchen

NP231 is a solid tcase..

looks like monday night is my bumper install.

tomorrow gotta re-weld the damn seat bracket back together
Old 04-28-2013, 08:53 AM   #2007
Jeep driving High Voltage junkie
JeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
JeepAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
bitchen

NP231 is a solid tcase..

looks like monday night is my bumper install.

tomorrow gotta re-weld the damn seat bracket back together
I'm stoked. The ford axles are set up for a 4 link system, which I don't want, so there will be some cutting of brackets involved. I love my all around leaf-sprung susp too much.

The 231 is bulletproof. I've heard of guys running it with V8 swap-outs and no issues. Only problem is the shitty chain drive

Can't wait to see it installed. Post pics damnit!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:08 PM   #2008
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Gave it it's monthly bath....

Then re-welded the seat brackets back together. Only had a few fires... then drove and got all the paint supplies to paint and install rear bumper tomorrow. Woot!
Old 04-28-2013, 05:31 PM   #2009
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
No more swaying to the beat then?
Old 04-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #2010
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nope
Old 04-28-2013, 05:53 PM   #2011
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Gave it it's monthly bath....

THIS BUILD SUCKS BAWLS

just like you

Old 04-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #2012
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
THIS BUILD SUCKS BAWLS

just like you

Welcome to the Jeep BS thread you homo
Old 04-28-2013, 08:39 PM   #2013
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
THIS BUILD SUCKS BAWLS

just like you

Imma step away and leave you two alone...
Old 04-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #2015
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
haterz gonna hate
Old 04-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #2016
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
HI
Old 04-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #2017
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
PATTY CAKES PATTY CAKES BAKE ME A CAKE
Old 04-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #2018
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Welcome to the Jeep BS thread you homo
only for you babe
Old 04-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #2019
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
only for you babe
someone has missed me eh?
Old 04-28-2013, 10:06 PM   #2020

Quote:
someone has missed me eh?
only alot

Products Discussed in this Thread