Kermit the XJ: Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #221
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicant View Post
You sure are havin to do a lot to this Jeep just to wheel like a stock Tacoma. :anon
Lol no. I don't wheel like a stock tacoma. It's a completely different setup and capable of a lot more than my tacoma was..and it's proven that to me.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #222
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered 2 pairs of RC 1.5" wheel spacers
Old 07-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #223
Mexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B
Mexicant's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Lol no. I don't wheel like a stock tacoma. It's a completely different setup and capable of a lot more than my tacoma was..and it's proven that to me.
Blasphemy! This is a Tacoma forum, Jeeps can't be better at anything. :sly:
Old 07-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #224
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Blasphemy! This is a Tacoma forum, Jeeps can't be better at anything. :sly:
LMFAO

Still need to do a hitch, fab up the gas tank skid, tranny cooler, relocate my CB, etc etc. Week from Sat I'm gonna do:

Coolant flush
Install that new ZJ fan clutch
RC 1.5" Spacers all around

I have till september to fab up my roof rack and wire up my lights LOL
Old 07-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #225
Mexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The hitch is a good tow point. I mean not that you would ever get stuck.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:22 PM   #226
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
LMFAO

Still need to do a hitch, fab up the gas tank skid, tranny cooler, relocate my CB, and drive Ollie and Cortland around to bars
Fixed it for you bud lol
Old 07-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #227
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Fixed it for you bud lol

Poor Connor.
Old 07-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #228
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post

Poor Connor.
He gets good laughs out of it for sure lol
Old 07-06-2012, 06:38 AM   #229
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lol it's entertaining...
Old 07-06-2012, 07:08 AM   #230

Exhibit A for the usage of rear hitch as recovery.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:15 AM   #231
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 07-06-2012, 07:16 AM   #232
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
There's alot of hate in this thread.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:18 AM   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Running Daily View Post
There's alot of hate in this thread.
It's a Jeep thing
Old 07-06-2012, 07:24 AM   #234
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's a Jeep thing
He wouldn't understand....
Old 07-06-2012, 07:28 AM   #235
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
GOD!

Fuck this thread!!!

Carry on...
Old 07-06-2012, 07:30 AM   #236

Old 07-06-2012, 08:03 PM   #237
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
GOD!

Fuck this thread!!!

Carry on...
x2

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #238

The exhibit A pic I posted was my dumbass btw
Old 07-06-2012, 08:24 PM   #239
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #240
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I figured

Products Discussed in this Thread