Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
faag

for no particular reason...
Old 06-22-2013, 03:26 PM   #2464
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
TW has been super dead lately. A lot of guys have been MIA for a while.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:17 PM   #2465
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
TW has been super dead lately. A lot of guys have been MIA for a while.
I'm here.

I think it's got a lot to do with it being summer plus more than a few peeps are posting more on FB.
Old 06-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #2466
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
time to break in the new place..
Old 06-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #2468
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
It has definitely been dead lately.. I even find myself posting alot less.. its just not the same anymore..
Old 06-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #2469
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #2470
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
It has definitely been dead lately.. I even find myself posting alot less.. its just not the same anymore..
Agreed. It's not the same at all. I miss the activity and brotherhood feeling the AZ crews had. I still check in almost every day, and even though I have a baby on the way and don't have my truck any more I'd still pop in on some local mod days and stuff if they were happening, but it seems like a lot of people either lost interest or moved on. Even the BS thread is quiet lately.
Old 06-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #2471
Nah Bitch Dragoons
JeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedJeepAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
JeepAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Agreed. It's not the same at all. I miss the activity and brotherhood feeling the AZ crews had. I still check in almost every day, and even though I have a baby on the way and don't have my truck any more I'd still pop in on some local mod days and stuff if they were happening, but it seems like a lot of people either lost interest or moved on. Even the BS thread is quiet lately.
Jump on the JeepAndrew campout thread, still boomin!

Damn I haven't been on here for a while! Maybe I can ramp up the convo on here a little.

About a month ago, the gf was driving the XJ into Tucson on interstate 10 when the lower radiator hose decided to give up the ghost. All of the sudden chimes started going off and the auto shutdown killed the engine. Needless to say, the 4.0 was severely overheated. Temp gauge never registered the overheat due to there being no water in the block. She got her brother to tow her home with his Taco and I tore into it after work that day. Replaced the radiator hose, refilled the coolant, crossed my fingers, and started it up.. Really bad engine miss. Popped the radiator cap and had engine compression and exhaust gas boiling out of the radiator. Shit... blown head gasket.

Pulled the head a couple days later and sure enough, three cylinders had rust in them, along with some coolant. Took the head into one of the engine shops here in town. They called me a couple days later with "head is cracked". Shit again. I called around and O'reillys had a reman. head for $380, $100 for the core. Picked up the gasket set and bolts from Pepboys for around $100. Not too bad, and the new head has slightly smaller combustion chambers than the old one for some reason.. I'm interested in seeing what that will do for performance...

Should have her all done today, thanks to my beautiful helper This is how you know you found a keeper:

Also, here in a couple weeks the YJ is going in for a re-gear to 4.56 and lockers all-around! And possibly 35s
Old 06-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #2472
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Well to make things even better there's a strong chance I'm going to sell my frog by the end of the year

But I agree. I miss the old old old days (before all of you but patty cakes )
Old 06-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #2473
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
I see you survived!! haha
Old 06-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #2474
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
I see you survived!! haha
Barely. Had people here till 5am this morning LOL
Old 06-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #2475
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bahahaha that's awesome! Good booze stockpile??
Old 06-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #2476
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
still a ton here, yep hahaha
Old 06-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #2477

The trick is to have every party add to your stockpile
Old 06-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #2478
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
still a ton here, yep hahaha
There's still some weekend left
Old 06-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #2479

Haha good point!
Old 06-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #2480
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
The trick is to have every party add to your stockpile
hmmm i like this plan..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
There's still some weekend left
ugh

i had too much weekend last night.people were over from 730pm-5am

i crashed after and slept for 7hrs hahaha still tired.

Products Discussed in this Thread