Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Kermit the XJ: Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #2481
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Entertain any purdy girls?? Haha
Old 06-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #2482
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
naw. some with big boobies but nothing to die for. my new woman ended up not coming. she was exhausted by the time she got off work (she works late).
Old 06-23-2013, 02:00 PM   #2483
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Ooo ya! Forgot you had a new one lol
Old 06-23-2013, 02:27 PM   #2484
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #2485
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Well to make things even better there's a strong chance I'm going to sell my frog by the end of the year
no. don't you pull a lents.
Old 06-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #2486
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedXJ View Post
no. don't you pull a lents.
hahah if i keep like tonight then it won't happen
Old 06-24-2013, 10:40 PM   #2487
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
Agreed. It's not the same at all. I miss the activity and brotherhood feeling the AZ crews had. I still check in almost every day, and even though I have a baby on the way and don't have my truck any more I'd still pop in on some local mod days and stuff if they were happening, but it seems like a lot of people either lost interest or moved on. Even the BS thread is quiet lately.
depends on the bs thread
Old 06-26-2013, 09:03 AM   #2488
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well to make things even better there's a strong chance I'm going to sell my frog by the end of the year

But I agree. I miss the old old old days (before all of you but patty cakes )
Coming back to the darkside?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #2489
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Man we've been here forever havent we
Old 06-26-2013, 09:33 AM   #2490
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

por que?
Old 06-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #2491
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you don't know what a zj is, you can't afford it.

sorry, that popped into my head and I had to post it before I forgot or actually found a useful time to do so.

Paul : out!
Old 06-26-2013, 10:01 AM   #2492
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you don't know what a zj is, you can't afford it.

sorry, that popped into my head and I had to post it before I forgot or actually found a useful time to do so.

Paul : out!
BEERFEST!
Old 06-26-2013, 07:21 PM   #2493
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
por que?
Not going to so don't worry

We were fighting
Old 06-26-2013, 11:55 PM   #2494
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WAT
Old 06-27-2013, 06:39 AM   #2495

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not going to so don't worry

We were fighting
I feel your pain...
Old 06-27-2013, 07:31 AM   #2496

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
I feel your pain...
mines decided to get tempermental and only DW when it wants. It wobbled so bad I had to dart off into a median. Next day, nothing. I'm punishing it by parking it outside in the rain.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:37 AM   #2497

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
mines decided to get tempermental and only DW when it wants. It wobbled so bad I had to dart off into a median. Next day, nothing. I'm punishing it by parking it outside in the rain.
that'll teach her...

temp still reached 220 yesterday(96 degrees and all up hill stop and go driving) after an electric fan conv, waterpump, 180 thermostat, and coolant flush.

had to burp the system again, tons of air bubbles.
should be good now.

Gave her a bath and drove it to work. fingers crossed we get along for a few more weeks lol
Old 06-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #2498
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
uhhhh WTF???

leaking pretty good right now
Old 06-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #2499
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
It seems as though you have a slight leak
Old 06-27-2013, 10:52 PM   #2500
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Buy a Tacoma already

Products Discussed in this Thread