Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Kermit the XJ: Build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #21
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
So Xj's are just the Jeep versions of Xr's right?
Old 06-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #22
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yeah can't you see how mine is lowered with a body kit?

Mine does have the sport package tho, just no skewp.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:41 PM   #23
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Tcase and wheels were done today. Diff covers wouldn't come off, so will do that another day. DIY Alignment and adjusting steering stops tomorrow. Might rig up my CB then as well....

Old 06-10-2012, 09:48 PM   #24
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
looks good..... i suppose..

jk man! I used to haz me a Jeep myself.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #25
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose1988 View Post
looks good..... i suppose..

jk man! I used to haz me a Jeep myself.
Thanks man! I like it a lot.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #26
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Tcase and wheels were done today. Diff covers wouldn't come off, so will do that another day. DIY Alignment and adjusting steering stops tomorrow. Might rig up my CB then as well....

Starting to look good Connor.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #27
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinal1223 View Post
Starting to look good Connor.
Thanks amigo..the list is constantly growing on stuff to do lol

Gonna go do some wheeling early early fri morning to test some stuff out.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:27 PM   #28
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Your cool with us Connor....

It's just your Jeep we want to leave bro'.....

j/k

Told ya early on you weren't goin' anywhere & I know you respect your elders .....

Jeep is lookin' great man !! I've always liked Cherokees (still do)

I was wondering where your build thread was... great job so far dude ..
Old 06-10-2012, 10:32 PM   #29
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Your cool with us Connor....

It's just your Jeep we want to leave bro'.....

j/k

Told ya early on you weren't goin' anywhere & I know you respect your elders .....

Jeep is lookin' great man !! I've always liked Cherokees (still do)

I was wondering where your build thread was... great job so far dude ..
I'm an old timer in TW terms

Still trying to piece together how I'm going about all this...have some ideas for what I want to do for the rear with armour and have some stuff in the post on its way for my Soccer Mom SUV

It sits higher than the pictures show....this one is most accurate out of the lot:

I have around 20" from diff to the ground in the rear, and like 21" in he front from the diff to the ground.
Old 06-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #30
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Man, very nice !! I'll make it public right now.. I'm a little

My brother had a lifted Cherokee & not only did it look great but they've got good weight distribution & 4x really well (I liked it better than the CJ5 I used to have years ago)

I think yours is going to be one of those rigs that the more you drive it & MOD it , the more you'll love it..
Old 06-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #31
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Man, very nice !! I'll make it public right now.. I'm a little

My brother had a lifted Cherokee & not only did it look great but they've got good weight distribution & 4x really well (I liked it better than the CJ5 I used to have years ago)

I think yours is going to be one of those rigs that the more you drive it & MOD it , the more you'll love it..
Quoted so is on record

I was curious about weight distribution actually....friday will be the first time leaving pavement with it. I serviced my tcase today and tested to make sure I can shift into 4wd and all systems are go on that front. I honestly only like these and the wranglers out of jeeps products

I like it a lot already...I think I might even like it more than my old Tacoma

It's just a baby right now too, sitting at 85k miles
Old 06-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #32
Mexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B
Mexicant's Tacoma Gallery
85k??? Baby for sure! This was a few months ago....

Old 06-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #33
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicant View Post
85k??? Baby for sure! This was a few months ago....

And has stayed solid over the years? I'm hoping mine will lol
Old 06-11-2012, 06:53 AM   #34
Mexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shedMexicant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
And has stayed solid over the years? I'm hoping mine will lol

Yeah it's solid and just the normal maintenance stuff for the most part. I had 318k on my 92 XJ when I sold it, and it was still a good runner.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:33 AM   #35
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicant View Post
Yeah it's solid and just the normal maintenance stuff for the most part. I had 318k on my 92 XJ when I sold it, and it was still a good runner.

Always love to hear that
Old 06-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #36
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Tow hooks are apparently suppose to be delivered tomorrow lol
Old 06-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #37
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Needs more electrical tape mods
Old 06-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #38
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Correct me if im wrong, but Ive heard these jeeps dont have a frame they have a unibody? Is this correct?
Old 06-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Correct me if im wrong, but Ive heard these jeeps dont have a frame they have a unibody? Is this correct?

That is correct.
Old 06-12-2012, 05:04 PM   #40
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Clean jeep Cmack

Products Discussed in this Thread