Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

NYCO's '02 TT600

Old 06-26-2012, 04:13 PM   #21
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Went golfing today for work so I had the afternoon off. Threw a set of ASV shorty levers on the bike.

Old versus new

Installed

Old 07-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #22
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone is reading this and needs tt600 service manual info..

http://www.scribd.com/doc/1014488/Triumph-TT-600-03

plans for the next bike day i get..

http://www.triumphrat.net/triumph-su...nce-bikes.html

PB Road settings:
rear-
preload: 44mm threads showing above lock ring
rebound: 0.75 turns out from full in
compression: 0.5 turns out from full in

front-
preload: 3 lines showing
rebound: 0.5 turns out from full in
compression: 0.5 turns out from full in
tire pressure: 36 ft, 42 rr
Old 08-20-2012, 01:44 PM   #23
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
took the bike up america's highest paved road over the weekend with my lady (goes to ~14,200ft)..

taken at a pull off just below the summit parking (better view for the photo)

me

my lady wishing she had a bike already
Old 08-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #24
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
logged 425 miles in two days on the bike last week...

took the bike down to pueblo to work with a client down there and got to explore some of the back roads down south...

from Rye i took 165 through San Isabel to 96 into Pueblo the first afternoon (rainy afternoon so i had to take it easy...)

then for a long route home i went back to 165>96 to hit it up with drier roads then shot north on 67 to Florence to 115 into the Springs, then shot up to Monument to 105 to 85 over to Waterton Canyon/Chatfield area into Lakewood...

that was the best commute i've EVER had!!!

on the wet afternoon ride into Pueblo..

san isabel

Bishop Castle on 165

awesome sections on 96..

main reason why i went back the second day to hit this section again...much better when it's dry! big ol' turns on this road!

Old 10-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #25
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
using to help trouble shoot some issues...

TCs:

Ignition coils 1-4 malfunction
P0351
P0352
P0353
P0354

Ignition coil 1-4 open circuit/short circuit to ground
P1351
P1352
P1353
P1354

may explain the gremlin i have been having with my instrument panel...
Old 06-09-2013, 05:54 PM   #26
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
BIKE IS UP FOR THE SEASON!!!!!

fresh oil and filter, new spark plugs (much needed!), new battery, cleaned the throttle body, fresh gas with some BG44K, aired up, cleaned the engine, gave the outside a wipedown, cleaned the tires and wheels....just need to figure out my blinkers and she'll be ready to rock!

my truck will be happy now too, it'll get out of the daily commute which is needs...put >4000m on the truck in may...
Old 11-03-2013, 09:35 AM   #27
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Triumph! My brother has the black and yellow model. 2001 I think.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #28
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man...they're hard to come by. tried to sell it a couple times now, but i find it too hard to part with it.

bike's in storage for the winter now. left it non-winterized though so i can take it out for a few spins during the winter