Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Swampers Ol 94 SAS

Old 07-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #1
Taco
superswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to allsuperswamper003 is a name known to all

Name: Hendrik
superswamper003's Tacoma Gallery
Swampers Ol 94 SAS

So here is my old build i did on my ex 1994 pickup. I always wanted to do a Solid Axle Swap on one of my trucks but i never had the "right truck" to do it on. So i sold my other 95.5 3rz taco and bought this truck for $2900. It was a pretty darn good deal as it came with a set of 33" mudders as well as the 31" ats for the street driving. I quickly saved up $2500 and sold the 33s and bought the 5" TG eliminator kit, 5" shackles and a Long Spline driveshaft (dont have pics of it installed sorry) I bought an 85 axle for 250 on craigslist. The only things that the axle had that were aftermarket was the LongField axles and welded 4.10s welded front axle? If i was to keep the truck longer i would have locked it immedietly. The rear had the stock suspension lift with blockes and AAL. Here we go

When i first bought it with the 33s on her

First time goin mudding with the truck on the 31s

I got tired of the fading red so i painted her black.

Then i got the axle

Cleaned an painted

Welding the gusset on

Prepped for the chop

No turning back!!!!

Wheres your POS IFS truck?

Yes i know, i put the wrong u bolt on in the beginning (i fixed it)

Had to fix the brake lines cause i accidentally torched em right through

All done baby

Installing the new tires an wheels

Just a few wheelin pics around the yard

And there she does it, hope you all like it (sorry for posting so many pics)

Old 07-03-2012, 11:10 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice front driveshaft...
Old 07-03-2012, 11:24 PM   #6
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lol @ the anger.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:40 PM   #9
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Nice front driveshaft...
Quote:
Originally Posted by superswamper003 View Post
Can you read? Seriously i posted in the beginning saying that i DONT have a pic of the drive shaft.....
Can you read???

I don't see where he asked for a picture.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:45 PM   #10
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
lol take a chill people. its a build thread. nice truck OP
Old 07-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah my bad, I already said that I didnt have a pic of it is all.
I never referenced the pictures in my comment....
Old 07-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #14
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Really? Well it makes sense as I said I didn't have a pic of the driveshaft.. Therefore don't make dumb comments.
You're obviously new, 99% of TacomaWorld is dumb comments.

Titty Sprinkles
Old 07-04-2012, 12:23 AM   #16
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
You're obviously new, 99% of TacomaWorld is dumb comments.

Titty Sprinkles
lmao boy isnt that true
Old 07-04-2012, 12:24 AM   #17

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dont comment on this thread unless your going to say something on the kind side... Ok?
Old 07-04-2012, 12:29 AM   #19
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #20

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I'm just not in the joking mood today, this morning
Turn that frown upside down!