Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Just another '82 yota.

Old 06-03-2013, 10:02 PM   #21
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!

I want a toy of this generation so bad!!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:08 PM   #22
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see someone else who appreciates the older trucks I wish I could find one of those around here that I could buy, my brother drives an 84 and had to drive all the way to Colorado Springs to get it
Old 06-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #23
I love snow!
chipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shedchipnoreo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Girdwood Fire Department
Name: Anna
chipnoreo's Tacoma Gallery
They pop up on craigslist once in a while up here... half of them are already built though. I don't want someone elses project.... I want to make my own

There was a blue one for 1500 around tax time that was up.... too bad I had no where to store it right now. Someday!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:47 PM   #24
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipnoreo View Post
They pop up on craigslist once in a while up here... half of them are already built though. I don't want someone elses project.... I want to make my own

There was a blue one for 1500 around tax time that was up.... too bad I had no where to store it right now. Someday!
That's funny because the ones that show up here you can accidentally bump into them and they turn to dust because they are so rusted out, but I agree, wouldn't want someone else's project...
Old 07-07-2013, 02:51 PM   #25
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Well I have finally done some work to the yota this weekend. I have been pretty busy lately, and my STi has gotten a lot of my attention. I backed the truck planning on starting on rebuilding the axle, upgrading my brakes and replacing a U-joint. I got distracted and started on the interior. Looks like my garage will be occupied for a couple months now!
I pulled the seat and chipped, hammered and scrapped the sound deading and vinyl flooring off. There sure was a ton of dirt and grime in there! Took me a good solid 7 hours to get it cleaned up. Still need to hit it with a wire brush and cut out the rust. Of course the rust is on both front cab mounts!
Now that it's in the garage I hope to find some time every week to have something to post.

In the garage

Messy interior

Passenger side front done

All of passenger side done

In the process on drivers side

All done

Passenger side rust

Driver side rust

That's it for now!
Old 07-07-2013, 03:10 PM   #26
newertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shednewertoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: electronics tech
Name: Kevin
newertoy's Tacoma Gallery
regret selling my 91-every time it snows-The old versions(not Tacoma's) are TOUGH AS SHIT.
11.5 X 32 would be great on that truck.
they "sing" a little going down the highway-who cares.
NICE JOB.
DAMN--your in ALASKA--you are going to need that truck.
FYI--with the 32's-You can go ANYWHERE.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:16 PM   #27
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Woot, straight axle's kick ass.

I don't know where you see he's from Alaska, the front plate on the truck says Colorado.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:04 PM   #28
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Made any progress?
Old 01-25-2014, 10:08 AM   #29
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
I like the long bed! color looks familiar
Old 01-26-2014, 01:08 PM   #30
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
I like the long bed! color looks familiar
This summer it won't be a longbed or be this color! Plan on a bed bob and green paint. I haven't touched the truck in a few months. I got a Tundra and it's taken my time and extra cash. This spring I'll start back up on it.