Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

93 [22R-E] 4x4 *Mostly PICS* Build

Old 07-15-2013, 05:02 PM   #261
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Gas mileage keeps going up this summer. Averaging about 22.5 last several fill ups
Old 07-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #262
rsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of lightrsxftw is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Tyler
rsxftw's Tacoma Gallery
Love the truck and the thread. Just picked up a '89 reg cab 4x4 last week. Loving it so far, i plan on a build thread soon.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:46 PM   #263
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Awesome, man enjoy it. And keep it alive ha they're on the endangered species list.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:38 AM   #264
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
So do you still have your 2012 Tacoma or did you get rid of it? And nice truck it makes me want to just buy an old yota truck and keep the taco as a back up vehicle
Old 08-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #265

I bought the Pickup as a side project and found I never drove the 12 anymore. I sold it to a friend who needed a rig for Alaska.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #266

I haven't even attempted to hypermile or care at all this Summer. I've been pretty impressed. I'm positive I could pull off a 24-25 next highway trip if I actually tried haha. And it's still 4x4
Old 08-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #267

Spare came in today. Big thanks to Dustin for hooking it up as quickly as he could. I got the last one that wasn't spoken for until a shipment due in October

Old 09-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #268

Well, not much new, but I took some more pictures:

Old 09-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #269
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
It's crazy how much smaller these trucks get without the cap. Mine looked so much smaller!
What'd you do to your turn signal cover?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #270

Giant white bird of some sort. Looked like a seagul or goose but it was white, all by itself (which is odd) and I hit it (thanks to my nice and dim headlights) when rounding a bend, on a dark sleety/blizzardy night in the middle of nowhere. Was sitting in the road, jumped up to fly at the last second and smashed my turn signal out.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:35 PM   #271
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh that's too bad. Better get a new bumper, now, though!
Didn't you retrofit your headlights?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #272

Working on it, haha. Had someone do it. Big mistake. It's been months and no one has heard from him hardly. We're in the middle of waiting it out / sorting it out.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:09 PM   #273
LensCap

Oh man, well good luck! Just remember to get some of the plastic grill clips from toyota ahead of time. I don't know the part number, but I broke most of mine when I replaced my headlights and ended up having to drive around without the grill before my dad could get the clips.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:07 PM   #274

I climbed the biggest hill in Nebraska today.

No biggie.
Old 09-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #276
CelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to beholdCelsisTaco is a splendid one to behold

Name: Anthony
CelsisTaco's Tacoma Gallery
AWESOME TRUCK!!!! so jealous
Old 09-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #277

Thanks, man.
Old 09-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #278
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Well, not much new, but I took some more pictures:
This picture is just awesome, love the truck man and those wheels are killer.
Old 09-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
This picture is just awesome, love the truck man and those wheels are killer.
Thanks, man. I haven't worked on it in forever. Real life, ya know? I like the wheels as well. Lightweight + durable = good stuff.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #280

Just writing down the wish list:

**1993 Toyota Pickup Reg cab, 5 speed, 22RE [check]
**2008 Subaru Forester 2.5X Premium, 5 speed manual, Steel Grey, Cold Weather Package [someday]

**2013 Honda CB500X ABS [shoon]
**2006 Yamaha XT225 [check]

Yamaha WR250X
2012 Suzuki V Strom DL 650 ABS
Yamaha YZ450F
198x Yamaha XS650
(maybe a Kawi KLR650? just to have one of each of the four main food groups)

I basically need to buy a Forester and a bunch of bikes . . .