Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

93 [22R-E] 4x4 *Mostly PICS* Build

Old 11-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #301
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's a long time, and a lot of people were enraged about it. But I can't affect it so I just wait and hope for the best. Hopefully they turn out well and worth the 11 month wait haha
Old 11-11-2013, 08:04 PM   #303
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
Go ahead and post any photos you want here, man. I love photography more than wheeling even haha blasphemy, I know.

I like the Sony RX100 for super-compactness, however I think the APS-C sensor NEX-6 (and 7) are the perfect compromise between size and performance if you're looking for something smaller than a DSLR.
I posted pics in the photo thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...ml#post7693500
Old 11-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #304
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
people where enraged about your lights? haha

yea. Im sure it'll be worth it. What can you expect from someone that doesn't make them for a living.
No people were mad that they were all quoted a couple months and then ended up waiting 6 to 9 or more haha.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92shawman View Post
Check out this thread as well. Much more traffic.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...hread-607.html
Old 11-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #306

This is where I study quite often.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #307
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Check out this thread as well. Much more traffic.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pho...hread-607.html
Thanks, man! Subbed to that one now.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #308

My buddy whom I sold my old truck to is back in town for a while. I'll be honest. I drove it around with him and I don't miss it one bit. I love my little go-kart so much more.

Retrofits are nearly done.

And, my apartment complex had people come plow the parking lot and they pushed everything into my spot, forgot about it, and left. Good thing I have a 4wd Pickup. I just backed into it about five times and smashed it in half haha it was loose, fresh powder. Very light, no worries about damage or anything.

Old 12-08-2013, 07:30 PM   #310

Like what? haha it's pretty great as is. I have small plans but the big ones kind of fell off when I realized how happy I am with it the way it is. I can drive everywhere I personally want to and am still getting quite a bit better than EPA ha best of both worlds.

I'm finishing my retrofit, finishing my tint, I don't want to but it needs paint soon so I'll likely do that next year when it warms up, then, I don't know what . . . just drive it I guess.
Old 12-08-2013, 07:33 PM   #311

Oh, I also need to install my vacuum gauge thats been just sitting here and find some good back up lights.

The only other maybe is I may or may not order some Jungle fender flares when I paint it.

What else could it possibly need?
Old 12-11-2013, 09:59 PM   #312

Yes. Black shroud, gunmetal housing, finally almost done

Old 12-17-2013, 05:03 PM   #315

Oops haha

Old 12-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #316
LensCap

^^^haha, nice

Quote:
Are they in yet?!?!?!
Old 12-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #317

Nope. I'm going on Christmas break in two days. Odds are I will not put them in until I get back from that in mid-January since I'll be traveling and it is much colder and nastier back in South Dakota than it is here. We'll see though.
Old 12-17-2013, 05:46 PM   #318
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Just send those my way when you finish them
Old 12-17-2013, 05:58 PM   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
Just send those my way when you finish them
How much money do you have?
Old 02-11-2014, 05:28 PM   #320

A37250_009.jpg by AdelphosChaz, on Flickr