LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

93 [22R-E] 4x4 *Mostly PICS* Build

Old 04-13-2013, 10:15 PM   #161
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-14-2013, 04:11 AM   #163
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
I love those wheels.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #164
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #165

haha^
Old 04-17-2013, 06:35 PM   #167

I liked the rubber coating so I switched em to see what it'd be like.

It'd be fun to do to someone who hasn't driven manual in a while haha until they destroy my truck
Old 04-19-2013, 02:42 PM   #169

These would come on Finals week

Old 04-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #171

Jerry. 58" tapered out, top plates (obviously) only sent me two legs and no gussets though . . . which isn't like Jerry to do ha. It's alright thought. I'll cut some legs out of tube and make my own gussets, no one will see the difference.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #172

I took some pictures out at Pioneers Park outside of Lincoln, NE today:

Before we left:

This guy is always out there but I've yet to meet him. I saw him eyeballing my truck one time as they were leaving but was way to far away to see who they were:

They sure don't make 'em like they used to. Newer isn't better:

This thing was pretty cool:
Old 04-20-2013, 11:50 PM   #173

Not truck or build related, but I also took these (and hundreds more):

Old 04-22-2013, 06:15 AM   #174

iPhone < Android in my experience but I've been enjoying the camera at least.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #175

Yay for rainy days and absolutely no progress on my sliders whatsoever!

It does look best in the rain though in my opinion.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:36 PM   #176

Welded together, being powder coated at this very moment, will be welded onto the frame in the morning. Nom.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #178

PC guy is only charging me $50. I'm happy with that. He does good work, and if I'm pleased at inspection I'll likely tip him a bit because that is a good price IMO.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:44 PM   #179
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
PC guy is only charging me $50. I'm happy with that. He does good work, and if I'm pleased at inspection I'll likely tip him a bit because that is a good price IMO.
I don't know anything about powdercoating and prices, but sounds good to me!

I'm just going to go with Rustoleum bedliner on all of my stuff. Bumpers, sliders, bed rack, roof rack, fender flares, skids. Mainly just because If they do get scraped I can touch it up.

Ugh, I still want your truck!
Old 04-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #180

I did that on my last set of sliders on the 2012 I had.

So beautiful

Products Discussed in this Thread