Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Stormtrooper X Build

Old 04-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #23
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Wow dude! No shit! Nice, still haven't seen you around yet, but now I'll be able to spot you for sure.

Brett
Old 04-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #24
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Wow dude! No shit! Nice, still haven't seen you around yet, but now I'll be able to spot you for sure.

Brett
Haha thanks. The X has been sitting for like 2-3 months waiting to be finished. Im mainly in Rp but my GF has driven it a few times to work by coddingtown mall instead of her SUV. If i drive it then usually its to dinner at night. Where are you located in SR?

Im still waiting to finish the extended axle shaft install so i can have 4wd, i need to go pick up my new custom rear bilstein 5125's, install the winch, and paint my skids.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:16 PM   #26
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
looking great man...glad you got the swap done...deff need some 35's and alittle fender triming and shell be ready for anything man
thanks. yea since im running the 33x12.5's and 1.5" spacers i trimmed the front but i plan on trimming more and cleaning it up so i can line-x it once i get 35's
Old 04-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #27
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
Haha thanks. The X has been sitting for like 2-3 months waiting to be finished. Im mainly in Rp but my GF has driven it a few times to work by coddingtown mall instead of her SUV. If i drive it then usually its to dinner at night. Where are you located in SR?

Im still waiting to finish the extended axle shaft install so i can have 4wd, i need to go pick up my new custom rear bilstein 5125's, install the winch, and paint my skids.
I live like behind the marlow rd Safeway, I'm usually around the codingtown area.
Thanks,
Brett
Old 04-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #28
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig man. Always like these modded like this.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:40 PM   #29
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
I live like behind the marlow rd Safeway, I'm usually around the codingtown area.
Thanks,
Brett
I don't usually get over to Marlow much anymore since I moved to RP. I get over to Piner Rd though sometimes. Maybe ill see you around sometime.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #30
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
Nice rig man. Always like these modded like this.
Thanks. It was funny, I bought the X because I wanted a 4x4 SUV that I didn't see on the road much and then I bring it home an I see X's everywhere! But it's a work in progress. Getting the X ready for Moab in mid May.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:26 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
I don't usually get over to Marlow much anymore since I moved to RP. I get over to Piner Rd though sometimes. Maybe ill see you around sometime.
For sure, I'm sure ill catcha' around sometime.

Brett
Old 05-12-2013, 06:29 PM   #32

Progress???

Brett
Old 05-13-2013, 10:23 PM   #33
Go Big or Go Home!!
The X is at Mudrak Customs in Sonoma right now getting a ARB air compressor and ARB rear air locker installed with rear differential skid. It is suppose to be done wed.

I am picking up my extended axle shafts tomorrow and will be installed wed night.

CB radio, mount, wired and antenna mount installed Thursday.

I also trimmed the fenders about 3" and cut out useless metal that was in the way instead the fender wells. Also installed Bilstein 5125 rear shocks with PRG flip kit.

I am leaving Saturday morning for Moab, Utah. 5 days of trail riding for the goneMOAB event next week.
Old 05-19-2013, 04:33 PM   #34

Nice dude, post up a few pics.

Brett
Old 06-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #35
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
how are you liking the x compared to the tacoma(handling,mpg)? Really like your x.. I dig your front bumper
Old 08-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #36
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
how are you liking the x compared to the tacoma(handling,mpg)? Really like your x.. I dig your front bumper
The mpg are better with a tacoma and i miss having the truck bed. The parts world is also a lot bigger for tacomas than xterras. But at the same time i like that its hard to find another lifted X compared to always seeing lifted tacomas. But thanks and it is custom made by a company in Arizona.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:45 PM   #38

Looking sweet dude!

Thanks,

Brett
Old 09-03-2013, 08:00 PM   #39
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Looking sweet dude!

Thanks,

Brett
Thanks.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #40
Go Big or Go Home!!
Was in Tahoe/Kirkwood this week for a wedding with the gf and decided why not have a little fun. Didnt do much, just found some small trails and rocks to take pics like this. As you can see i dont even have my front skid plate on lol