Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: The rocket build

Old 12-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Jerretxx: The rocket build

Everyone knows that I unfortunately sold the beast.

So I figured it was a good time to start on a truck for the 2013 wheeling season. Here goes nothing!

Specs:
1979 toyota pickup limited edition 4WD.
Power Steering
Air Conditioning
Electric fuel pump
Tilt steering wheel

Future mod's:
Scrap yard.

Old 12-14-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
This will be badass, why weld the front though. That's asking for birfields to shatter in little pieces even with 33s.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is in great shape compared to the 80 toyota I've got in the backyard haha
Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Old 12-15-2012, 03:57 AM   #5
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
This will be badass, why weld the front though. That's asking for birfields to shatter in little pieces even with 33s.
I can get 7 sets of birfields before I pay for a locker. Plus as long as I actually keep them it's no big deal. If I planned to keep it for multiple seasons I would do a spartan. And I I do decide to keep it I have a spare 3rd to put a spartan in
Old 12-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #7
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
love it.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #8
Some do, others talk

tow truck delivered her today
Old 12-15-2012, 08:00 AM   #9
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Awaiting to see how things go.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #10
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
You gonna keep that dog box?
Old 12-15-2012, 02:26 PM   #11
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
You gonna keep that dog box?
guy just picked it up
Old 12-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
Some do, others talk

Old 12-15-2012, 02:54 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely getting me one of these when the million dollar baja rig is paid off (crazy Kyle knicknamed it that last weekend, and I kind of like it...)
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
Some do, others talk

I just sold the tires off this off hoss, not one will be able to beat this budget truck challenge
Old 12-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Get this cream puff running yet?
Old 12-15-2012, 03:34 PM   #17
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
Get this cream puff running yet?
i got it fired up, but it cut off after like 5 seconds. im not getting fuel from my tank to my filter. im not sure if its just too low on gas, or if my pump is bad. If the pump is bad I am removing all the electric crap and putting a mechanical pump on it

On better note; I did remove the smog pump and AC compressor today though
Old 12-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #18
The Welfare Cadilac

I'd drain the tank if you haven't already. Theres a drain plug on the bottom of the tank under the skid plate.
Old 12-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
I'd drain the tank if you haven't already. Theres a drain plug on the bottom of the tank under the skid plate.
ill probably do that tomorrow. Does your truck have a second pump on the top of the tank? the beast didnt but I wasnt sure if these did
Old 12-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #20
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
ill probably do that tomorrow. Does your truck have a second pump on the top of the tank? the beast didnt but I wasnt sure if these did
Im not sure if it does or not.