Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Audi 90 Quattro Sport '95

Old 01-03-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Audi 90 Quattro Sport '95

Not a build thread.. totalled a few years ago. Just found some pics, and wanted to show it off

I got this as my first car, put tires & rims, tint, sound system, clear corners..and that's about it besides stickers and roof racks with board clamps and bike fittings.

Was hauling around a corner at night in January in SLC, when the intersection was all black ice...Ended up sliding up where the curb goes down to meet the street, right into a tree Was goin around 40mph, so it wasn't pretty. Tagged the tree right in front of the drivers side, broke my wrist and cut my face open...Sucked.

But that said, I drive more careful now in inclimate weather- and shi* happens for a reason.. Just glad I didn't total it goin 125mph and roll it 8 times like I probably should have.

Miss that thing.