Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

What have you done to your "Other Build" today

Old 01-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
What have you done to your "Other Build" today

There's a 1st gen thread, and a 2nd gen thread...

But I haz neither....so, what have you guys done to your other builds today?

Old 01-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I washed my FR-S yesterday, wasn't too happy with the car wash, they used brushes and the car wash was not touch-less. I wanna keep the paint as new as possible but its tough to hand wash here in CO in 5 degree weather.
Old 01-04-2013, 01:49 PM   #3
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
haha i walked by my CJ7 thats bout it
Old 01-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #4

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofire38 View Post
haha i walked by my CJ7 thats bout it
It happens. When I'm on duty, I step out to my patrol car and look at my FR-S and say "Baby, I'll be driving you later...."
Old 01-04-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
Captain Taco
tacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacofire38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Volunteer Firefighter
Name: Matt
tacofire38's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
It happens. When I'm on duty, I step out to my patrol car and look at my FR-S and say "Baby, I'll be driving you later...."
Ya when i look at my CJ7 i say baby maybe ill be driving you in a year lmao (its a project)
Old 01-04-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I had this installed in my wife's FR-S as a Christmas Present...not really today but eh who's counting days..
Old 01-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
I had this installed in my wife's FR-S as a Christmas Present
How does it compare to the stock Pioneer system?
Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #8
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
How does it compare to the stock Pioneer system?
Her FR-S wasn't equiped with the BeSpoke radio system, just the regular pioneer. In my opinion this JVC is leaps and bounds better.
The music clarity is fantastic and quite a bit louder.
Eventually she wants to put a small sub in the trunk facing the back seats but only want's this done if it looks factory...none of that rectangle box sliding around in the trunk stuff haha.
So far she's loving it over the Pioneer.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
I have the Bespoke system...its decent, pairs very well with my iPhone via Bluetooth. Could be louder, and system is definitely necessary, 300 watts doesn't cut it.
Old 01-04-2013, 02:16 PM   #10
She's got the jimmy legs

Quote:
I have the Bespoke system...its decent, pairs very well with my iPhone via Bluetooth. Could be louder, and system is definitely necessary, 300 watts doesn't cut it.
Yea, she doesn't like the lack of bass. Not the trunk rattling bass, just good sounding and clear....where you can feel it a little bit.

Quote:
I wanna keep the paint as new as possible
You might want to look into the 3M paint protectant film. We had it installed on the bumper, 1/3 of the hood, the leading edge of the fenders and the side mirrors. Pretty impressed with it so far.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:58 AM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Old 09-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #13
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dead thread revival. I began installing the independent rear suspension from a 2004 cobra mustang into a 1985 ford ltd station wagon. If I get a chance to put pics together I'll put up a build thread of my Daddywagon.