Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Small block chevy T56 FC RX7 build

Old 03-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #21
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
GIVE ZERO FOOFS!

Old 03-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #22
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
GIVE ZERO FOOFS!

None were given, don't worry lol.

I did do a sweet burnout in my driveway earlier today, I'm going to kill myself in this thing
Old 03-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #23
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

VID OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:32 PM   #24
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
VID OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN.
lol well it's still running horrible. Once I get the exhaust built I'm going to attempt to get it running right.

Vids will follow.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:35 PM   #25
Über Posre

Old 04-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #26
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. This thing looks sweet.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #27
braaap

uh oh.

So bad news, sold the car. I decided it's time to start thinning my toy collection in preparation for moving. I never did get the exhaust on it Just simply don't have the time and I'll be busy with school, baja, and work up until the move so it had to happen.

Sorry guys.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #28
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
First Silas tells us he is selling his toys and now you..........
Old 04-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #29
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecloud View Post
First Silas tells us he is selling his toys and now you..........
Yeah

I'll get another some day.
Old 07-31-2013, 06:11 AM   #30
Chimps ride is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Chimps ride's Tacoma Gallery
dude i love rx7 first car i ever drove hate to see a rotary replaced with pistons but i would most likly do the same for a cheap build. sold my rx7 last year....... sad deal great build man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep rx7 on the roads people
Old 07-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #31
braaap

Thank you sir and welcome to TW. Wish I could have kept it. I hope to own a turbo rotary RX7 some day.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #32
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work, not sure if you covered this or not but will it be a DD/track/ quarter mile ? Or just DD?
Old 07-31-2013, 03:30 PM   #33
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Nice work, not sure if you covered this or not but will it be a DD/track/ quarter mile ? Or just DD?
It was going to be a combo of all before I sold it. Mostly autoX.

Ran out of money there at the end of my college career so off it went.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:07 PM   #34
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
wrong comment
Old 12-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #35
braaap

LOL wrong thread man, but yeah I agree, he was awesome.
Old 12-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #36
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
everytime I saw RX7, I clicked it my bro's got one. was awesome it kick my stang not even close
Old 12-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #37
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONALL4 View Post
everytime I saw RX7, I clicked it my bro's got one. was awesome it kick my stang not even close
Till it blows the apex seals out the exhaust.

I still want another one.