Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Whiteout Scion FRS

Old 04-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #21
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
its even better when u swap between the two daily/weekly
yeah that would be a badass freaking garage... my mom told me a week after i traded the truck in that she'd rather drive that than her current car.... i wish i coulda kept it in the family but payments without a trade in woulda been through the rooooof
Old 04-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #22
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Do you enjoy the FRS more than the taco?
I know I do, I'd rather drive the FR-S any day.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #23
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
yeah that would be a badass freaking garage... my mom told me a week after i traded the truck in that she'd rather drive that than her current car.... i wish i coulda kept it in the family but payments without a trade in woulda been through the rooooof
i got both the car is the DD and the truck i dont drive all that much now

only one car payment tho. the truck has been paid off for almost 6 years now
Old 04-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #24
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I know I do, I'd rather drive the FR-S any day.
AGREED!!!

the frs is to sports cars what the tacoma is to other trucks

more nimble, less hp then your average but more than makes up for it in terms of how connected you feel to the road and how responsive it is
Old 04-09-2013, 07:49 PM   #25

Super high res image available here:
http://eddieendo.deviantart.com/art/...=1&ga_recent=1
Old 04-16-2013, 08:43 PM   #26
blackhoused + HID projector retrofit

Old 04-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #27
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
blackhoused + HID projector retrofit

Can't just post pics with no write up dude!!! I wanna do this!!
Old 04-16-2013, 09:29 PM   #28
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice. if i had any color other than ultramarine, i would black out the headlights too
Old 04-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #29
Quote:
Can't just post pics with no write up dude!!! I wanna do this!!
theres a diy on ft86club!! we used a heatgun for this one not an oven
Old 04-16-2013, 10:53 PM   #30
Maximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaximus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: D
Maximus's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice but mean at the same time
Old 04-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #31

new pictures
Old 04-17-2013, 04:33 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
tacos love FRS's
haha i already know my next vehicle is gonna be a taco, just waiting on the new gen
Old 04-17-2013, 04:49 PM   #34
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgalvanxgx View Post
tacos love FRS's
yep, mine told me to go get one.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:55 PM   #35

Law Enforcement:
Yup, doing the BHLM.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #36
Quote:
Yup, doing the BHLM.
doooo it!!!!
Old 05-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #37
robnolan is on a distinguished road

Name: Rob
robnolan's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I hope you don't mind me bumping this thread, I was doing some searches on google and stumbled across this thread, funny seeing how I'm a member here. I wanted to see what your opinions are on the FR-S, I have a crew cab Tacoma right now with 6 ft bed..I like the ride and power and how comfortable is, but I don't find myself doing much 'truck' stuff with it except for doing favors for other people, lol...it's also kind of a b**ch to drive in crowded parking lots, garages, tight turns, etc. especially with the 6 foot bed. Wouldn't mind gaining about 10 MPG either, I considered how much I drive and figure I can save $100 a month in gas if I traded. I really do like the truck too but just think it might be too much vehicle for what I need. My past vehicles have been one truck and two cars, and I don't really have a preference for either as long as it's solid, reliable and fairly comfortable.

I wasn't even considering it initially but my dealership has already sent me about 4 mailers saying they want my truck as part of their vehicle exchange program and will give me more than market value (??) to trade for a toyota/scion at their dealership..I don't know what to do yet. I am considering at least making an appointment and seeing what I can really get for it. What made you decide to trade it for an FR-S? How does it compare to the Tacoma (obvious car/truck differences aside) Thanks!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:04 PM   #38

Law Enforcement:
Hands down FR-S beats Tacoma for daily driving, gas mileage etc.

I've had my eye on the FR-S since the debut of the prototype, and now I have one. I never really used my truck for a lot, I could move shit if I needed to, but I really didn't to after I moved into my place.

I'd say get one, look for the one with the leather package (SWEET) and the TRD Exhaust.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #39
beaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: scott
beaver_scott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robnolan View Post
Hey guys I hope you don't mind me bumping this thread, I was doing some searches on google and stumbled across this thread, funny seeing how I'm a member here. I wanted to see what your opinions are on the FR-S, I have a crew cab Tacoma right now with 6 ft bed..I like the ride and power and how comfortable is, but I don't find myself doing much 'truck' stuff with it except for doing favors for other people, lol...it's also kind of a b**ch to drive in crowded parking lots, garages, tight turns, etc. especially with the 6 foot bed. Wouldn't mind gaining about 10 MPG either, I considered how much I drive and figure I can save $100 a month in gas if I traded. I really do like the truck too but just think it might be too much vehicle for what I need. My past vehicles have been one truck and two cars, and I don't really have a preference for either as long as it's solid, reliable and fairly comfortable.

I wasn't even considering it initially but my dealership has already sent me about 4 mailers saying they want my truck as part of their vehicle exchange program and will give me more than market value (??) to trade for a toyota/scion at their dealership..I don't know what to do yet. I am considering at least making an appointment and seeing what I can really get for it. What made you decide to trade it for an FR-S? How does it compare to the Tacoma (obvious car/truck differences aside) Thanks!
I'm sorta in the same boat. i love my tacoma but i just don't use it for "truck stuff". I do have a wife and a couple kids but my wife has an suv. i am in love with the frs. i have two options...i can trade the tacoma now and have a low car payment and cut my fuel cost in half, or i can keep the taco for another year and then get the frs and have both. sometimes i wonder if i really need two cars plus my wife's car? decisions shouldn't be this hard! help me out guys!
Old 05-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #40
Dark Lord of the Sith

Go here to talk about frs so we don't clutter kodiak's build thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...03#post6901403