Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Whiteout Scion FRS

Old 05-30-2013, 05:19 PM   #41
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Trade taco for FR-S
Old 05-30-2013, 05:23 PM   #42
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Have both
Old 06-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #43
Saw things so much clearer once you were in my....
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: IAFF Local 34 Professional Firefighters
Name: Craig Christ
RearViewMirror's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice looking car! I love mine. Glad I didn't have to trade my truck in for it. You had a damn nice looking truck.

I've had mine since April and the only thing I've done to it so far is put a Invidia Exhaust on it.

I need to get to work on it but I've been concentrating on my truck. I want the black headlights like yours, tint, and new wheels and tires. I hate the factory rims for some reason but that's just me. Other than that I think I'll leave it alone. I love the way it drives and handles right now. Don't want to fuck it up.

Old 06-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #44
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Turner View Post
Very nice looking car! I love mine. Glad I didn't have to trade my truck in for it. You had a damn nice looking truck.

I've had mine since April and the only thing I've done to it so far is put a Invidia Exhaust on it.

I need to get to work on it but I've been concentrating on my truck. I want the black headlights like yours, tint, and new wheels and tires. I hate the factory rims for some reason but that's just me. Other than that I think I'll leave it alone. I love the way it drives and handles right now. Don't want to fuck it up.

Everyday i'm on the road I hope to see my old truck driving by but it's yet to happen... I think out of towners must have bought it That red is great man!! Honestly the stock rims are nasty because of that hideous two-tone and how narrow they are! A lot of people have plastidipped them and they look MUCH better!!! Speaking of exhaust I just got my GReddy Evo3 installed today!
Old 06-08-2013, 01:10 PM   #45
RearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shedRearViewMirror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
Everyday i'm on the road I hope to see my old truck driving by but it's yet to happen... I think out of towners must have bought it That red is great man!! Honestly the stock rims are nasty because of that hideous two-tone and how narrow they are! A lot of people have plastidipped them and they look MUCH better!!! Speaking of exhaust I just got my GReddy Evo3 installed today!
Yeah... I cant stand them either. I'm going to go with 18's in the back and 17's in the front with a slightly wider offset in the back. Got some 6 spoke black rims picked out and maybe some Parelli P Zeros.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #47
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah... I cant stand them either. I'm going to go with 18's in the back and 17's in the front with a slightly wider offset in the back. Got some 6 spoke black rims picked out and maybe some Parelli P Zeros.
they're so narrow it makes the frs look like a fat chick in heels , i went staggered and have 9.5 in the back and now it looks way ballsy
Old 06-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #48
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
9.5 width in back, what's in front? And are they 17 or 18?
Old 06-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #49
18x8.5 in the front 18x9.5 in the rear

225/40/18 in the front and 255/35/18 in the rear
Old 06-08-2013, 01:39 PM   #50

Law Enforcement:
Old 06-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #51
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
did you ever get around to the bhlm?
Old 06-08-2013, 02:09 PM   #52

Law Enforcement:
Never did, had a swat team testing call out the day we were going to that on a mod day over here...my Invidia N1 Exhaust with titanium tips is in the mail though lol
Old 06-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #53

Quote:
they're so narrow it makes the frs look like a fat chick in heels ,
Good way to describe it!

I realize that they made it this way so you could get the tail out and I do enjoy doing that with it. I just hate the factory wheels for some reason. They aren't hideous I just don't like them. I want to really see how she handles with some proper rubber underneath some new feet.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:03 PM   #54

Quote:
Everyday i'm on the road I hope to see my old truck driving by but it's yet to happen... I think out of towners must have bought it
Oh yeah... I forgot to say, I wish I would have been the "out of towner" that bought your truck. That thing was fucking sweet!
Old 06-09-2013, 01:29 AM   #55
Quote:
Oh yeah... I forgot to say, I wish I would have been the "out of towner" that bought your truck. That thing was fucking sweet!
thanks a lot man!!! i just wish i had the trd sport and not the base model!!! spent a ton of money convertin and hated my tan interior!!! had it been a trd sport i would probably still have it
Old 06-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #56
red tail lights

Old 08-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #57

Old 09-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #58
Intake installed today, photos courtesy of modbargains

Old 11-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #59

DATASS
Old 11-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #60
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Sb4212xnU