LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

2013 Whiteout Scion FRS

Old 04-09-2013, 02:11 PM   #1
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
2013 Whiteout Scion FRS

I've missed you guys here on tacomaworld so might as well start my build on here!! I traded in my taco for a scion frs a couple months ago

My truck:

2013 Scion FR-S Whiteout A/T

Mods:

Exterior:
Rays Engineering Gramlight 57dr (18 x 8.5 Front / 18 x 9.5 Rear)
Hankook Ventus Evo12 (Front: 225/40/18 , Rear: 255/35/18)
Ceramic Wincos Tint (20% Windshield Strip, 35% Windshield/Front Windows, 20% Rear)
Grazio Flat Black Toyota Emblems (Front and Rear)

Lighting:
Morimoto Bi-Xenon Projectors (55w 6k Morimoto HIDs/Ballasts)
Blackhoused Headlight Housing
LED Foglight Replacement @F-T
LED DRLs courtesy of @KI_ZN6
LED License Plate Lights courtesy of @KI_ZN6
LED Switchback Turn Signals courtesy of @JWMotoring

Engine/Exhaust/Performance:

Greddy Evo3 Exhaust courtesy of @Evasive Motorsports
Greddy Intake

Interior:

Pioneer 7" Double Din
Weathertech Floormats

As she sits today:

GReddy Intake:

GReddy Evo3 Catback Exhaust:

Pioneer 7" Unit :

Weathertech Floormats

Previous Photos:
Old 04-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #3
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
sweet car
Old 04-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
Rich1790 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Rich
Rich1790's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice, best color too.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Instructor: AAAB/Bravo Co 1-210 AVN REGT/128th AVN BDE (Provisional)
Name: Ryan Mathis
Location: Lives: Newport News, VA(soon to be Ft. Carson)/Home: Leesburg, GA
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
i just saw your posts over on the what have you done to your FRS today thread over at ft86club. some dood sayin nice pink lug nuts.

car looks good tho. love my FR-S too
Old 04-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
I like that you put 'yota badges on it.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
i just saw your posts over on the what have you done to your FRS today thread over at ft86club. some dood sayin nice pink lug nuts.

car looks good tho. love my FR-S too
that forum's okay i guess.. tacomaworld is WAy busier and people show more love
Old 04-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
I like that you put 'yota badges on it.
haha staying loyal baby
Old 04-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #9
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sick! any plans to lower it?
Old 04-09-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
sick! any plans to lower it?
haha my driveway is basically a freakin curb but we move out of here soon so waiting til then
Old 04-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #11
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
that forum's okay i guess.. tacomaworld is WAy busier and people show more love
yeah, i just go over there to read about whats coming out for the car.

u got links to where u got your DTRL LEDs and ur switchback turn signals? been looking at getting those for the car but havent really figured out what i want or where to get
Old 04-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #12
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha my driveway is basically a freakin curb but we move out of here soon so waiting til then
ah well thats gonna be even better then! haha
Old 04-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Uh, WHen I got my FR-S they didn't have WeatherTech yet...you're lucky they do now.

I need to get some.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
yeah, i just go over there to read about whats coming out for the car.

u got links to where u got your DTRL LEDs and ur switchback turn signals? been looking at getting those for the car but havent really figured out what i want or where to get
pmd
Old 04-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #15
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Uh, WHen I got my FR-S they didn't have WeatherTech yet...you're lucky they do now.

I need to get some.
same here, but once they were out i bought mine. thinks fit way better than in my truck
Old 04-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #16
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Do you enjoy the FRS more than the taco?
Old 04-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #17
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
They really look good.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
They really look good.
haha i'm under the same name on those forums too !! see you around there ive beene posting in your build thread, grab those weathertechs they ARE better than the ones for our trucks
Old 04-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Do you enjoy the FRS more than the taco?
i loved my taco but i didn't get the interior color i wanted or the options i wanted when i bought it and it drove me crazy for 5 years haha

i'm getting used to driving a low car vs a lifted truck but im very happy with the frs for now it's a very fun car
Old 04-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #20
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
i loved my taco but i didn't get the interior color i wanted or the options i wanted when i bought it and it drove me crazy for 5 years haha

i'm getting used to driving a low car vs a lifted truck but im very happy with the frs for now it's a very fun car
its even better when u swap between the two daily/weekly

Products Discussed in this Thread