Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread

Old 04-05-2014, 02:37 PM   #241
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
awesome looking truck! im building a 1980 Toyota pickup right now
Old 04-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #242
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal16 View Post
awesome looking truck! im building a 1980 Toyota pickup right now

Thank you
Old 04-13-2014, 09:11 AM   #243
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ran uwharrie yesterday:

^Radiator was loose, fan cut the upper hose.....

Had a decent run, a few minor problems; but and overall good day. I am having some issues with my carb, thinking about going ahead and swapping over to propane.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:02 AM   #245
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Nice. What time were you out there? We had a great run yesterday.
8:30 AM until dark
Old 04-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #247
Some do, others talk

Welp, I wont be posting any more pictures of the 82 date truck. Sold it to another member on here, hopefully he will enjoy wheeling and building it as much as I did.
Old 04-22-2014, 06:34 AM   #249
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
What's in the works now? I'm pretty sure on the make but model and year us alluding me.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:10 PM   #250
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post

Are you going to URE Memorial Day weekend?

Haven't missed a trip since 2011!
Old 04-22-2014, 05:11 PM   #251
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
What's in the works now? I'm pretty sure on the make but model and year us alluding me.

I am not really looking hard. Hopefully I will get something this season, but won't be bummed if I don't. I'd like a 96+ 4runner: 3.4, 4x4, auto, with elocker rear. Sliders, skids, 3" lift and it would go anywhere, plus be extremely comfortable to drive.
Old 08-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #252
Some do, others talk

Added another to the collection!

Welp, title says it all. I bought me a 92 4runner yesterday. i still have my 1994 pickup, just wanted to add one to the fleet

Old 08-16-2014, 09:23 AM   #253
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 08-17-2014, 06:00 AM   #254
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
Nice

Nice to see you keeping thread alive. Ill have to hit yoiu up a pick of my 81 just about done
Old 08-17-2014, 07:33 AM   #255
Dwill817 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
Dwill817's Tacoma Gallery
SAS!!!!
Old 08-17-2014, 03:36 PM   #256
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyneight View Post
Nice to see you keeping thread alive. Ill have to hit yoiu up a pick of my 81 just about done
cant wait to see it man! let me know next time you at Uwharrie id like to check it out. Camping season is right around the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwill817 View Post
SAS!!!!
Idk, it would be cool to do but its a lot of money. I have a 94 pickup I bought in plans to SAS, however I deemed it too nice to cut. I believe this runner is in the same boat. However, I do plan to do some expo mods to the runner for camping!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2014, 06:20 PM   #257
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
Camping

I know that Ill be there to take it out for its first real run in October. Its whatever weekend the land rover meet is. Most my buddies have discoveries

Got a teaser pic of the work done on my hood and fenders
Attached Thumbnails
Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-img_1799.jpg  
Old 09-07-2014, 09:51 AM   #258
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyneight View Post
I know that Ill be there to take it out for its first real run in October. Its whatever weekend the land rover meet is. Most my buddies have discoveries

Got a teaser pic of the work done on my hood and fenders
thing looks awesome!
Old 09-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #259
Some do, others talk

Thinking about selling my 4runner:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...unner-4x4.html

Here is the thread I created for it, let me know if anyone is interested.