Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread

Old 01-01-2014, 06:44 AM   #121
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
The compond is that the one i heard uses some of telico trails.
I sold my bug yesterday so looking for another 79-82 yota, more for DD to save miles from my 08, so if have any leads on a decent cheap ones hit me up.key word cheap (i want a normal bed) and dont really care if it needs alot of help I enjoy working on them
Old 01-01-2014, 03:02 PM   #122
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyneight View Post
The compond is that the one i heard uses some of telico trails.

I sold my bug yesterday so looking for another 79-82 yota, more for DD to save miles from my 08, so if have any leads on a decent cheap ones hit me up.key word cheap (i want a normal bed) and dont really care if it needs alot of help I enjoy working on them

There are a few decent ones on Craig's list on the Charlotte area.
Old 01-01-2014, 05:13 PM   #123
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

test my front locker out today, works great!!!!! next to add a case
Old 01-03-2014, 01:57 PM   #124
Some do, others talk

Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1388786251.659603.jpg

Finally found a 33" spare tire.
Old 01-03-2014, 02:36 PM   #126
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
I kept meaning to ask if you wanted my never-been-used 33" spare

Do you still have it?
Old 01-03-2014, 06:37 PM   #128
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Yea. It's a pro comp mud terrain mounted on the stock disgustingly rusted spare rim. Let me know if you want it. Also let me know if you find a spare 37 i can get for cheap.
The one I just bought is a procomp as well. Its about shot. Let me know what your want for it, ill probably take you up on that. Ill keep my eyes open, you running a 15" wheel?
Old 01-04-2014, 05:39 AM   #129
Glamour Shot
ajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shedajohnson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ajohnson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerretxx View Post
The one I just bought is a procomp as well. Its about shot. Let me know what your want for it, ill probably take you up on that. Ill keep my eyes open, you running a 15" wheel?
I'm running 17" wheels but no spare wheel. I'll take a spare with or without a wheel. I'll text you about the 33
Old 01-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #130
Some do, others talk

Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1388884398.918194.jpg
Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1388884422.374130.jpg
^stuck, luckily a jeep was there to rescue me.
Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1388884464.896205.jpg
^my GF wants me to buy one of these.
Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1388884493.456981.jpg
Old 01-05-2014, 05:35 AM   #132
nastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to beholdnastyneight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
nastyneight's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the deal with that place worth a multiple hour trip?
Old 01-05-2014, 07:19 AM   #133
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Can you go to this place any weekend? How was it, worth a trip for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyneight View Post
Whats the deal with that place worth a multiple hour trip?

The place is only opened for scheduled events. The only problem with that is everyone shows up. It is a relatively small place do have 200+ riders. The creek trail was awesome, and worth the trip. However, the rest of the trails were tight and not managed very well. A lot of confusion and traffic jams.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:06 PM   #134
Some do, others talk

few videos from the compound:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...e=3&permPage=1

Old 01-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #135
Some do, others talk

Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1389061405.902729.jpg

Got light switches? I need to order some lights so i can install these hosses!
Old 01-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #136
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Need to bring the latest Toyota out to Big Creek in February. http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php.../#post-1211908
Old 01-18-2014, 10:12 AM   #137
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
Need to bring the latest Toyota out to Big Creek in February. http://www.nc4x4.com/forum/index.php.../#post-1211908
at the training facility?
Old 01-19-2014, 03:59 PM   #138
Some do, others talk

Quote:

Well we got signed up for the ride feb 15, also I went ahead and ordered my trail-gear 4.7:1 transfer case gears. Should be a huge help on the trail.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:08 PM   #139
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal, I should be there wheelin my truck not sure yet. The 4.7s will help. I already want some sort of gear reduction for the Tacoma.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:31 PM   #140
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Good deal, I should be there wheelin my truck not sure yet. The 4.7s will help. I already want some sort of gear reduction for the Tacoma.

You wheeling the tacoma now?