Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread

Old 04-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #1
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerret
jerretxx's Tacoma Gallery
Jerretxx: truck collection, build thread, and BS thread

I came to the realization that I have had too many trucks, and there is really no need to keep doing build threads so ill just have one thread and keep posting pictures of my trucks.

Previous toyota (sold):

Specs:
Front:
RUF (Rear Up front Springs W/ AAL)
Sky offroad Banana Shackles
26" SS Trail-Gear brake lines
Trail-Gear Hi-steer kit
Trail-Gear u-bolt flips
Rough Country Shocks
Lock right front locker
2" Wheel spacers

Rear:
Trail-Gear 5.5" Shackles
Carquest 2" Block
Trail-Gear u-bolt flips
Welded rear
Rough Country Shocks
2" Wheel spacers

Wheels and tires:
15x8 Eagle Alloy 185
35x12.50R15 Goodyear MTR

My first toyota (sold):
Specs:
1992 toyota pickup xtra-cab 22RE
MODS:
3" body lift
33x12.50R15 BFG KM2
15x10 Mickey Thompson classic locks
Westin bull bar

My second toyota (sold):
Build

My third toyota (sold):
Build

My fourth toyota (sold):
Build

My fifth toyota (sold):
Sacrificed for a better cause, front clip was removed Max4_yota's round light conversion.

My sixth toyota (sold)
Bought to keep from being scrapped. I sold it too a friend who is building an F-toy

My seventh toyota (current):
Specs:
1994 toyota pickup 22RE

MODS:
20% tinted windows
15x8 procomp steelies
31x10.50R15 Goodyear MTR W/Kevlar
5x7 Conversion headlights W/ 8000K HIDS

My eighth toyota (sold):
1987 toyota pickup 2WD that I bought to keep from getting scrapped.

My brothers build (Sold):
Build

The newest one 10-17-13 (sold):

Traded an AR for this hoss (Sold):

The newest one 8-15-14 (current):
Old 04-10-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
Some do, others talk
jerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerretxx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

5x7 conversion headlights, 8000k HIDS

Old 04-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson View Post
Sandwiched
I see what you did there
Old 04-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #5
Some do, others talk

welp another one leaves the smith casa

Old 04-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #7
Some do, others talk

Kenwood Radio in the 94

Quote:
Dang. So you gonna do anything to the '94? Besides triple sticks of course
besides this?

i dont know man, ive thought about the SAS thing, but it honestly drives too good to cut a part. its a pretty shard/intact truck. ill probably have a grizzy limited slip put in one day, when I was pulling that 2WD up the trailer is wanted to spin a little. but idk, only time will tell.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:53 PM   #9
Some do, others talk

Quote:
I don't blame you for not wanting to cut it up. It looks like a real clean truck . Oh and I have the marine version of that stereo in my boat
I'm impressed with it, it's also what we put in the 4runner. Plus, for the price of building this truck I could just about buy a built truck
Old 04-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #10
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
That's a heck of a Toyota history you've had.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #11
Some do, others talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
That's a heck of a Toyota history you've had.
thank you
Old 04-11-2013, 07:55 PM   #12
Some do, others talk

White LED reverse lights are worth the money, just added them to the 94

Old 04-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #13
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Love the 94's!

Gives me ideas for my 93 I just got running again.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:00 AM   #14
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
94 FTW
Old 04-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #15
Some do, others talk

I'm really enjoying my 94. Just sent the title and everything off. I plan on keeping this one
Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #16
Some do, others talk

LED dash lights

I swapped in White LED dash lights this afternoon. It wasnt a hard job, just had to take everything apart. I learned that on the 89-95 trucks there is a green film on the gauge cluster which gives a more green look to the gauges, but the climate control lights look white. We did my our 88 4runner and it looks much whiter then my 94
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #17
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
These builds suck, also im a wee bit excited I was mentioned, need update for the transmission buy. Get to it honky.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:36 AM   #18
Some do, others talk

doin' work
Old 05-09-2013, 05:25 AM   #19
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to see a little part of the mazdarati on the little truck
Old 05-09-2013, 03:12 PM   #20
Some do, others talk

She's a cherry