Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Hoyal's New build thread. 2000 4Runner.

Old 04-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #41
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
does that show just one shock?
It says shocks so I thing it's two. I gotta call. If its 1 DSM has them cheaper.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #42
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
i like how devin check with all of tw before ordering
You know damn right. I need input you're terrible at spending my money!!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:03 PM   #43
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Truck will look good when you get all setup with your first round of mods man!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #44

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Truck will look good when you get all setup with your first round of mods man!
Thanks I just cant stand the way they are stock haha!
Old 04-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #45
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Yah stock is so boring, Blending in with the crowd sucks.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:14 PM   #46

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Im not one for blending
Old 04-21-2013, 09:57 PM   #47
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
You need a pink door this time, then you won't blend.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #48
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

shoulda bought a jeep
Old 04-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #49
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Devin, I know you have the sport scoop but I think you'll need a 2nd scoop to keep up with that SC.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:24 AM   #50

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Pink doors maybe.

Buying a jeep crossed my mind for sure.

A second scoop!? Ill think about it.
Old 04-22-2013, 08:26 AM   #51
4Running
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome find w/ those miles.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:35 AM   #52
Never let your fear decide your fate
mommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shedmommehK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kel
mommehK's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh making me miss the 4R! We had twins in the driveway - 99 & 00 limiteds (not intentionally)... same color scheme. Will be interesting to see your build progress.
Old 04-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #53

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
It's should be under way here soon. Just waiting for parts.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #54

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hoyal's New build thread.  2000 4Runner.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366753765.972249.jpg
It starts.
Picking up my tires tomorrow. Went with duratracks. I ended up getting a good deal through discount with an awesome warranty.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #55
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody took a drive to Toytec. When we doing lunch this week. It's got to be bright outside without shades.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:12 PM   #56

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I have more than one pair of shades. and yes I went to toytec. I gotta run up tomorrow to get your bottle of whhhisskkeeyy. So any day works for me.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:54 PM   #57
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wednesday's out. Leaving early afternoon to go see grandpa for his 97th birthday. Thursday afternoon maybe?
Old 04-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #58
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I have more than one pair of shades. and yes I went to toytec. I gotta run up tomorrow to get your bottle of whhhisskkeeyy. So any day works for me.
Where's my whiskey?!
Old 04-23-2013, 05:41 PM   #59

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha mike maybe ill send ya some.

Eric Thursday works for me.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #60

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how long I can stack parts in my living room for before my wife gets mad.

Hoyal's New build thread.  2000 4Runner.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366833103.715442.jpg