Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Hoyal's New build thread. 2000 4Runner.

Old 05-05-2013, 03:08 PM   #141
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Haha... you called my bluff. We've got other plans so I won't be able to swing by and 'help' with the mods.
We are just hanging out he said stop by.
Old 05-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #142
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
We are just hanging out he said stop by.
I'd love to but we have reservations and then have to head straight home after to get the dogs fed on schedule.

You guys down for the super extravaganza on Wednesday night though?
Old 05-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #143
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd love to but we have reservations and then have to head straight home after to get the dogs fed on schedule.

You guys down for the super extravaganza on Wednesday night though?
What time is it at?
Old 05-05-2013, 04:05 PM   #145

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I can proly swing that.
Old 05-05-2013, 05:51 PM   #146
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
The runner looks a little less ghayyyyyyy now with no girly steps. Looks like the pin stripes are going to be a task. Good luck with that.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:55 PM   #147
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
The runner looks a little less ghayyyyyyy now with no girly steps. Looks like the pin stripes are going to be a task. Good luck with that.
X2 it looks wayy better. Now time to up the bribes a little bit it sounds like Devin
Old 05-05-2013, 08:27 PM   #148

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I know Jace wants a spare wheel and a 285 before Moab just happen to know a guy that can give him a spring board to that future.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #150

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Swing what? Sorry man, it was anniversary dinner. We're really turning your build thread into the Colorado BS Thread North, aren't we?
It's all good! I can prolly swing coming on Wednesday as long as the baby allows.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:39 AM   #152

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
That is true!
Old 05-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #153

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Bought LR UCA's, another part to add to the pile
Old 05-14-2013, 03:26 PM   #155

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Gotta get her liking big tires and Toyotas!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #156
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
now to just get it all installed!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #157

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
No kidding!!
Old 05-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #158

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
More parts.
Attached Thumbnails
Hoyal's New build thread.  2000 4Runner.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1368820957.205958.jpg  
Old 05-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #159
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. This should be lifted by now
Old 05-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #160
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I know Jace wants a spare wheel and a 285 before Moab just happen to know a guy that can give him a spring board to that future.
i still need a spare