Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build

Old 08-10-2013, 08:26 PM   #301
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
when I saw this thread bumped today, I told myself.

"I can't believe that the car has lasted this long."
Old 08-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #302
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
when I saw this thread bumped today, I told myself.

"I can't believe that the car has lasted this long."
You and me both.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:23 AM   #303
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Added:

6) Oct 8th, 2013
Semi driver claims his foot slipped off his clutch and surged into the back of my car while we were stopped for road construction.

Old 11-03-2013, 05:29 AM   #304
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Added:

6) Oct 8th, 2013
Semi driver claims his foot slipped off his clutch and surged into the back of my car while we were stopped for road construction.

You need white racing stripes ... at least then it would look more like the bullseye target all these people seem to think it is.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:31 AM   #305

At least he actually paid to fix it, haha I was literally driving to Calgary to fly out of country, last thing I did before leaving was drop car off and it was fixed when I came home!
Old 11-03-2013, 05:34 AM   #306
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
At least he actually paid to fix it, haha I was literally driving to Calgary to fly out of country, last thing I did before leaving was drop car off and it was fixed when I came home!
Good timing.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #307

Some times things work out
Old 11-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #308
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
I hope they washed it too?
Old 11-07-2013, 02:05 PM   #310
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Brother
Old 12-05-2013, 01:22 AM   #312
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery

Dino Man ... Where the hell are you???

Old 12-05-2013, 03:41 AM   #315
Chief Pal Guy

MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
He has a GF now.
This ... and good for him. Thanks Tom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
marcel was in the land of the rising sun for awhile
He's back from there as far as I know.
Old 12-22-2013, 05:47 AM   #316

Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post

Dino Man ... Where the hell are you???

I LIVE!
Quote:
He has a GF now.
I've had a gf for past 2 years, she just lives with me now. and CONSTANTLY WANT TO CHANGE MY INTERIOR DECORATING...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
marcel was in the land of the rising sun for awhile
The sun rises and sets and sake is served regardless. Beautiful country.
Old 12-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #317
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I LIVE!

I've had a gf for past 2 years, she just lives with me now. and CONSTANTLY WANT TO CHANGE MY INTERIOR DECORATING...

Small price to pay IMHO. I came home from work one day, when my future wife was living with me, and my two sisters and cousin helped her redo the interior of my house. I was sort of stuck in the 70's. LOL
Old 01-01-2014, 12:02 AM   #318

Quote:
Small price to pay IMHO. I came home from work one day, when my future wife was living with me, and my two sisters and cousin helped her redo the interior of my house. I was sort of stuck in the 70's. LOL
Thankfully her manpower resources are currently limited and only I'm big enough to move most of the furniture on a whim..