Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build

Old 04-21-2013, 05:23 PM   #22
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
finally
Old 04-21-2013, 05:25 PM   #23
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Ginger?

Sorry........
Old 04-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #24
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
The Scarlett Whore.

Excellent! And I can just shorten it to Scarlett when needed.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:51 PM   #26
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name changed and pics added!
Old 04-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #28
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
it's already been in 4 accidents wtf?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #29
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
wait a second.....You give me shit for buying a jeep, when you buy a fucking 4 wheel purse?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:36 PM   #30

Hahaha that purdy lady knows all about the moose shlong.

Yea.. I'll go into detail about the accidents later.

4 wheeled doom rocket is what you meant to say I believe.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #31
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Hahaha that purdy lady knows all about the moose shlong.

Yea.. I'll go into detail about the accidents later.

4 wheeled doom rocket is what you meant to say I believe.
No. Purse. Its not a "rocket" by any means. The ones out here have 200 hp. Not sure why the "Limited Edition" one has 180. Me thinks they screwed the Tusk.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:44 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No. Purse. Its not a "rocket" by any means. The ones out here have 200 hp. Not sure why the "Limited Edition" one has 180. Me thinks they screwed the Tusk.
Thats stock crank hp for a tc. My limited has some upgrades. Putting it around 195~ crank hp right now.

All tC's have the same engine, they are all 180 stock.

Also, your mother smells of elder berries and bark.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:46 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Thats stock crank hp for a tc. My limited has some upgrades. Putting it around 195~ crank hp right now.

All tC's have the same engine, they are all 180 stock.

Also, your mother smells of elder berries and bark.
ITS A FUCKING SCION TC??!! I thought it was at least an FS-R!! Shit man....You should be neutered!
Old 04-21-2013, 06:47 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
These cars don't looks half bad...
Nope......they look half Purse.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:52 PM   #36
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Coming from a guy that bought a Heep?
Old 04-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #37

Quote:
ITS A FUCKING SCION TC??!! I thought it was at least an FS-R!! Shit man....You should be neutered!
Bahahaha the FR-s is way over hyped in my opinion. Look at dynos of the two side by side. The FR-s high revs to bring out numbers and is lightweight. The tC has all the power right in the driving range and with my upgraded suspension the cars handle pretty damn close. Besides. I needed actual rear seats and storage space.
Quote:
Half purse is still half awesome

Drives the bitches wild.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #38

Quote:
At least its not a purse.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:54 PM   #39

Quote:
And a Rubicon heep at that. Ever hear of the Wrangler? Its the man version of what you bought.