Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build

Old 04-21-2013, 07:02 PM   #41
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
GAY! I want the DRD back
I still have the DRD. So far..
Old 04-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
And a Rubicon heep at that. Ever hear of the Wrangler? Its the man version of what you bought.
Umm....The Rubicon is the top line wrangler.
Old 04-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #43
Sproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud ofSproulesxrunner has much to be proud of
Sproulesxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Did you buy that at Heninger in Calgary?
Old 04-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #44
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Umm....The Rubicon is the top line wrangler.
Thought the Safari Wrangler was?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sproulesxrunner View Post
Did you buy that at Heninger in Calgary?
Yessir.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #45
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thought the Safari Wrangler was?
Nope.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:27 AM   #47
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And a Rubicon heep at that. Ever hear of the Wrangler? Its the man version of what you bought.
which one did you guys rent when you were her?
Old 04-22-2013, 05:22 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Well the DRD is much more bad ass than the scion tc
Like a woman on her rag, it's complicated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
which one did you guys rent when you were her?
I thing the rental was a rubicon.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:13 AM   #49

Added more "Day I bought it" Pics:

Old 04-22-2013, 11:15 AM   #50
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
your insurance company must hate you
Old 04-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
your insurance company must hate you
My insurance actually dropped getting the tC haha
Old 04-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #52
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
which company??

I guess I have to visit my ins company..... they want to discuss my truck and being highly modified....... FUCK
Old 04-22-2013, 11:21 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
which company??

I guess I have to visit my ins company..... they want to discuss my truck and being highly modified....... FUCK
Honestly dude, go "Brokerlink". They saved me 1200$ a year over TD Meloch Monnix.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:28 AM   #54
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Honestly dude, go "Brokerlink". They saved me 1200$ a year over TD Meloch Monnix.
yah they need to see it with in 30 days...... and I have Moab in the next month or so, which could put a big kink in the plans
Old 04-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
yah they need to see it with in 30 days...... and I have Moab in the next month or so, which could put a big kink in the plans
Your not supercharged right? In alberta if you own a supercharged vehicle TD wouldn't touch you. I just hid it from them. Some companies will some wont.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #56

Or any mods increasing power by more then 15% over stock is the official.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:36 AM   #57
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wtf?
Old 04-22-2013, 01:03 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Wtf?
by about 360$ a year
Old 04-22-2013, 01:05 PM   #59
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Or any mods increasing power by more then 15% over stock is the official.
i wonder about parts that slow you down :P