Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build

Old 04-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build

Build will be expanded as I get around to it!

The Scarlett Whore

Aliases:
Scarlett, Whore

Make/Model:
2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0
Limited Edition #690 of 2000

Stock Crank HP/Torque:
180 Hp @ 6000 RPM
173 Torque @ 4100 RPM

Colour:
RS 8.0 Absolutely Red

Engine:
2.5-Liter, I4, 16-Valve, DOHC, SEFI Engine
Front/Transverse Mounted Alloy Block and Alloy Cylinder Head
Runs Toyota 0w-20 Full Synthetic)
Agency Power Lightweight Crankshaft pulley

Transmission:
6-Speed Manual

Wheels:
Rims: Release Series 8.0 Gloss Black 18" Alloy Wheels
Rotors: R1 Performance Drilled & Slotted

Tires:
Size: P225/45R18
Winter: BRIDGESTONE BLIZZAK
Summer: YOKOHAMA AVID S34 F

Intake:
Stock

Exhaust:
Headers: Dezod V1 Green Header, Powdercoated
S-pipe: Stock
Muffler: TRD Custom Pipe Cat-back

Top Speed: 210km/h so far. Unsure yet.

Estimated HP to the wheels:
185 Hp

Confirmed Weight Shed: 25.5 Pounds

Aesthetics/Non-Performance Stuff:
- Soundproof UnderCoating
- Rust proof undercoating
- 3M Clear Front Plastic Protection Film
- Black Scion Rubber Front and Back Floor Mats
- Cargo Mat for trunk
- TRD Short Shifter

Upcoming Parts/ Wish List:
- LED Dome lights
- LED Reverse Lights (The tC's are average, but they could be much better)

Accidents: 5
Attached Thumbnails
BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build-2013-scion-tc-goodness.jpg   BrokenTusks 2013 Scion tC Release Series 8.0 Build-394991_10152288300855511_1934516943_n.jpg  
Old 04-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Accidents

1) Mid Nov. 2012
A college kid parallel parked in front of my car, backs into it as he tries to exit. 3M Protection film takes impact. Not even a scratch.

2) Early Dec. 2012
Lady drives head on into my parked car in a parking lot. Slammed on her brakes to stop and still collides. 3M Protection film takes impact. Not even a scratch. Seriously that stuff is worth its weight in gold.

3) Jan. 28, 2013
18 year old girl pulls out of a parking lot in a '04 Nissan Sentra straight onto main drag in front of the girlfriend. She slams on brakes, still T-bones Sentra. Young girl at fault.

4) Mar. 19, 2013
Hit and run in parking lot.

5) May 8th, 2013
A semi tire exploded on the highway in front of me. Managed to avoid all of the tire shrapnel but one piece. Ripped a hole into by body kit, had to cut off the chunk with a knife.

6) Oct 8th, 2013
Semi driver claims his foot slipped off his clutch and surged into the back of my car while we were stopped for road construction.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:28 PM   #3

Release Series 8.0 Promo Video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/scion?v=o1U6BN75Ohg

Release Series 8.0 Additions:

Five: AD (Axis Design) full body kit + rear spoiler

With HoneyComb Front Grill

TRD Performance Exhaust

TRD Lowering Springs

Sporty Micro-Swade Interior with Red Stitching

Limited Edition # Badge on Stitched Steering Wheel

Gloss Black 18" Alloy Wheels

Things I added during purchasing:

Bongiovi Acoustics DPS system. A type of audio equalizer & amp set-up. Never heard a better sound system in person in my life. So happy with it!

Premium Pioneer Stereo Head Unit Upgrade:

Bed Mat in the back:

TRD Quickshifter. Since I never added one to my Tacoma, I figured now was the perfect time to add one to the Scion. 30% shorter throws and rock solid. I love it.

Oct. 2012
First Look sitting on the showroom floor:

Nov.9/2012
The day I took er home!

January, 2013
Dezod V1 Green Header, Powdercoated Grey:

Mar. 12th, 2013
It's official, I measured. My tC has aprox. 1 inch more ground clearance than the XRunner does.

Mar. 22nd, 2013
Random photo

April 15th, 2013
Swong by the dealership to check out repair progress. Poor lil Scarlett.

April 16th, 2013
A deer decided to T-bone me in a residential area. Thank god it was the courtesy car and not the tC..

April 27, 2013
Car Repaired!

Old 04-21-2013, 04:29 PM   #4
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
lol 4 accidents already wtf??? you up in the mac??? im hanging around just south again
Old 04-21-2013, 04:30 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
this thing has more cosmetic damage than half of tw.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
lol 4 accidents already wtf??? you up in the mac??? im hanging around just south again
I wasn't the cause of any of them.
Yup! Still up in Mac :s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipreferwater View Post
It belongs to me, what did you expect.
Old 04-21-2013, 04:32 PM   #8
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im going to have to concur with this
Old 04-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #9
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
and by just south I mean JACOS lol
Old 04-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #10
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:41 PM   #12
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #13
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #14
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Name her red
Old 04-21-2013, 05:13 PM   #17
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You should name her: "The red whore"

Because that poor car is going to be very well fucked when you are done with it.

well it off to a good start considering its already 4 others and had the nasty :P
Old 04-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #18
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
The Scarlett Whore
Old 04-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
You should name her: "The red whore"

Because that poor car is going to be very well fucked when you are done with it.

Got it, The red headed slut.
Old 04-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #20

Quote:
The Scarlett Whore

It's PERFECT!! Top answer so far.