Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Sandman614 airsoft/paintball tank build

Old 04-22-2013, 04:57 AM   #1
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Sandman614 airsoft/paintball tank build

Can everyone give me a hand? I'm looking for a cheap, working small 4wd chassis, does not need a body. Something with a small turning radius would be good.

I'm going to be building a "tank" for airsoft/paintball events. If y'all know of anything post it here.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #2
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
How small is small? Golf cart sized or first gen reg cab sized? Buddy of mine has a reg. cab first gen he may be willing to part with.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:39 AM   #3
Crosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrosis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Corpsman
Crosis's Tacoma Gallery
Suzuki Sammy is small and an extremely capable 4X4
Old 04-22-2013, 06:25 AM   #4
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The ones that other people have made range from an old Datsun pickup to a golfcart. I don't know about 1st gen toyota just because price, We all know toyota holds value.

In/around the Boone area would be good but if it's anywhere in/near NC that would work too.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:42 AM   #5
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
The Toyota is in Matany. The body is pretty beat, a bit rusty and I think it may need a head gasket. Might be a good candidate for what you're trying to do. If you want me to see if he wants to sell it just let me know.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 AM   #6
LRGRNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
The Toyota is in Matany. The body is pretty beat, a bit rusty and I think it may need a head gasket. Might be a good candidate for what you're trying to do. If you want me to see if he wants to sell it just let me know.
Yea, I think we could work with that. If you could get some details that would be great.

Everyone else, keep ideas coming.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:45 AM   #7
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Working on it. I'll let you know when I get some answers.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:46 AM   #8
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
If you can find a rusted out beat up PreTaco Pickup or 4Runner that'd be smaller, better turn radius, and cheaper (or anything along that age/size).