LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Budoy's 1995 Integra RS Build ITR

Old 06-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #21
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
Lol there isn't anything to learn on honda tech 99% of the information is useless and the 1% is rare good info. The only thing that place is good for is to buy and sell parts
Old 06-10-2013, 02:44 PM   #22
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinthefawker View Post
Lol there isn't anything to learn on honda tech 99% of the information is useless and the 1% is rare good info. The only thing that place is good for is to buy and sell parts
I look at there parts all the time, not as much movement as I would like. I'm only really there for the write ups but those suck.

Put her inside, going to tear apart errthang.

Debating pulling everything out now and making her a fulltime project or get her back and running and slowly build up. Looking at GSR motors, found a wrecked car with a GSR motor for $800 but I didn't get everything together til it was sold. Things are getting pulled so body work can be done this week and for the next few weeks.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:52 PM   #23
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have an Integra.. a DA. Milano Red. Warped the head on the LS.. swapped in a B20. Been to Deals Gap with Team-Integra.net. All integra all the time. Nothing else. Check them out but they are very strict on that posts are integra only posts. http://www.team-integra.net
Old 06-10-2013, 04:34 PM   #24
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
I used to have an Integra.. a DA. Milano Red. Warped the head on the LS.. swapped in a B20. Been to Deals Gap with Team-Integra.net. All integra all the time. Nothing else. Check them out but they are very strict on that posts are integra only posts. http://www.team-integra.net
I'm on there a lot too, but I don't post on any other forum but TW. Thanks tho
Old 06-10-2013, 06:23 PM   #25
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

Well if you have any questions just let me know I can tell you all the info you need. And you need parts I can refer you to the right people or the right shops
Old 06-10-2013, 09:09 PM   #26
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if you have any questions just let me know I can tell you all the info you need. And you need parts I can refer you to the right people or the right shops
Thanks man! Much appreciated, I have no experience/knowledge in what I'm doing besides the research and the info I find online. Right now I''m looking for how to swap a motor out/in, specifically a GSR for DD.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:18 PM   #28
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Forget a gsr just go type r swap
I considered it, but I'm only looking to build a daily driver for now so I can focus on the Tacoma. I plan to keep this car for the rest of my life, and basically building it twice. The Type R is more than double what I will be spending for the GSR. Eventually yes, but not just yet.
Old 06-11-2013, 12:53 AM   #29

well whatever you do, always try and do it right the first time and dont take any short cuts because you will be wasting your time and money over and over again just to get it right.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:21 AM   #30
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well whatever you do, always try and do it right the first time and dont take any short cuts because you will be wasting your time and money over and over again just to get it right.
I'm trying not to take any shortcuts, but I really need this to be on the road. Only thing I want to do differently is welding the holes but the car will be left primed so I should be fine for now. Other than that I'm using some parts that I should just replace but they as well will work for now. All help is appreciated, thanks.

Picked up a oem ITR wing today aswell. My package of bondo comes tomorrow so stripping her down tonight and sanding all next week, its going to be a pain in the ass to align these doors.

I still need to name her, but daamn her ass is looking great.
Old 06-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #31
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Current status, doing the body work buts its starting to irritate me how I can't get the bondo straight and I can't align my driver side door. Working on my clutch as I'm pulling out what needs to go, and working on my quick detatch steering wheel

Old 07-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #32
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
I've been really busy so I'll just leave this here. Small progress but progress in general and I'm very happy

Old 07-15-2013, 03:11 PM   #33
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery

Finished today
Old 09-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #34
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #35
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Its been a while since an update. Most the stuff I've done has been crap, but since then I've moved and know what direction I'm going with in this car. Currently finished most the body work, but I got it to the point where nothing too big cant be fixed. Primed and plasti dipped for the winter season. Plan to go with a black paint job, inside and out with carbon hood, fenders, lip, hatch. For now I plan to rebuild the motor lsv with turbo. Next thing on the list is suspension, going 5 lug and stance. For the motor it is going to be shaved and tucked, but eventually I plan to build a k20. I'm also working on priming the inside of the car. The main goal of this car is to get it around 2000lbs. So far i sold the itr wing with the hatch and threw my old one and let it rust til I can afford a carbon version.

Old 11-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #36
Hillbilly
Fenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFenwick1993 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fenwick
Fenwick1993's Tacoma Gallery
Damn right!! Subbed!!
Old 01-17-2014, 02:26 PM   #37
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Two months since I've even looked at this. So much has changed. The car is now my DD, 100 miles a day there and back. I'll start it off with replacing all the little things that needed to be replaced. In two months I got this done

-New front knuckles, now I have all four lugs on both sides
-New axles and lower bake joints on both sides, while also determining my new tie rods(JUUSWATCH)
-Switched from tan to black and grey del sol seats
-Re-gutted the interior for paint, and determined the route for my interior. Should be buying material soon
-Hids, driving at night helps me see better
-Wired ALL of my wiring, this was the hardest thing todo so I left it with a friend. For the first time since doing the front end swap I have turn signals, side markers, hi beams and fog lights LOL
-And i picked up a few goodies

Old 01-18-2014, 03:49 PM   #38
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
maybe toss the valve cover in with the wheels for PC, cuz that's rachet as F lol
Old 01-18-2014, 09:50 PM   #39
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
maybe toss the valve cover in with the wheels for PC, cuz that's rachet as F lol
lol yeah, but the whole head is coming out soon so I'll be fine
Old 01-27-2014, 03:53 AM   #40
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Spent the week doing a temp wire tuck setup.