Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Budoy's 1995 Integra RS Build ITR

Old 06-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Budoy's 1995 Integra RS Build ITR

CURRENT PHOTO

1995 Integra RS

Old 06-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #2
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Day she came home

Old 06-03-2013, 02:27 AM   #3
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Getting rid of the heavy sound deadening
Old 06-03-2013, 02:39 AM   #4
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
JDM Front end swap

Old 06-03-2013, 03:11 AM   #5
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
Just remember, it's not a real ITR until you have a B18C5 and the JDM Carbon Fiber Clock cover.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:15 AM   #6
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
Just remember, it's not a real ITR until you have a B18C5 and the JDM Carbon Fiber Clock cover.
And the red stitch seats, the steering wheel, the 5 lug conversion...

man, I remember when those itr front clips were going for $3500! luckily parts have gotten cheaper over the years.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:27 AM   #7
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahah...good for it being just a few weeks in!

I like how your gonna run the steelies..if you didnt have the itr front clip it would look like a regular teg until you looked closely and then, BAM, it's a 5 lugger. lol
Old 06-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #8
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.....
Old 06-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
danteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud ofdanteisme has much to be proud of
danteisme's Tacoma Gallery
Good work! makes me miss my DB8. i NEVER should have sold that car.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #10
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
well hello. Glad to see a fellow ricer, i mean import enthusiest

my teg got stolen
just sold the civic 2 weeks ago

I do miss them. Good luck with your build bro
Attached Thumbnails
Budoy's 1995 Integra RS Build ITR-inchegra.jpg   Budoy's 1995 Integra RS Build ITR-garage5.jpg  
Old 06-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #11
Out for a rip eh!
lunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shedlunchboxhero is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aleks
lunchboxhero's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferny View Post

my teg got stolen

One of my buddies had a teg that was IDENTICAL to yours that was stolen a few years ago, so sad
Old 06-03-2013, 04:36 PM   #12
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
sux man, they are great cars but they are so hot on a thieves list. thats why i got out of the game
Old 06-03-2013, 04:40 PM   #13
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
Hahahah...good for it being just a few weeks in!

I like how your gonna run the steelies..if you didnt have the itr front clip it would look like a regular teg until you looked closely and then, BAM, it's a 5 lugger. lol
LOL thats how its going to be for a while. Im sure people wont even notice the 5 lug

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny View Post
Sub'd.....
Might need alot of popcorn, this is going to be slow while trying to build the tacoma aswell. Good thing parts for this is cheap though

Quote:
Originally Posted by danteisme View Post
Good work! makes me miss my DB8. i NEVER should have sold that car.
Could always go again

Quote:

my teg got stolen

Haha thanks and that sucks, I'm very nervous about taking it out even in its condition which makes me want to o back and do the front end last but oh well it looks good
Old 06-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #14
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sux man, they are great cars but they are so hot on a thieves list. thats why i got out of the game
x2!!!! I really miss that torque..but fk the haters, the thieves and all the tickets. lmao. my first honda had a LS with a gsr trans. The last hatch I had, a 97 ek, had an si swap but I was inches away from doing an itr swap(had everything I needed). Thats why this thread has my attention. Keep them Hondas going and dont forget to put a lojack(gps tracker) on it!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:08 PM   #15
Boost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to allBoost JuNkY is a name known to all

Name: Billy
Boost JuNkY's Tacoma Gallery
Ive raced hondas for quite some time before I got into yotas. ITR is something I really wanted for a while. Ive had boosted, N/A'd integras and civics but sitting in a real type R does feel like its a very different car to me.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:17 PM   #16
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer Mt's over low pro's and stretched tires now...lol
Old 06-08-2013, 03:55 AM   #17
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-08-2013, 04:04 AM   #18
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
nice progress. i wish i could find a clean stock honda/acura for dirt cheap and not modify to keep as a gas saving daily driver
Old 06-08-2013, 09:38 PM   #19
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
are you on HT? bunch of kids and assholes but its entertaining
Old 06-08-2013, 11:42 PM   #20
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are you on HT? bunch of kids and assholes but its entertaining
I don't have an account, I tried making one but it keeps saying the username I want is in use. I wouldn't use it if I did, I go on there to read and learn.