Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > Other Builds

Notices

Project Slide2Unlock!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2013, 06:47 AM   #242
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Saw dust in the valve covers.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #243
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
If guy isn't serious about trading the civic, I might just keep her and get her running. I refuse to take a $4,000 loss on her so looks like I might be stuck with er lol
Old 09-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #244
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Why does nobody want a Z lol.

I'm so open to trades. With anything lol
Old 09-30-2013, 06:48 PM   #245
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Why does nobody want a Z lol.

I'm so open to trades. With anything lol
I think it takes a special kind of person to want a Z
Old 09-30-2013, 06:53 PM   #246
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
I think it takes a special kind of person to want a Z
Idk my girlfriend barely got used to the D idk how the Z is going to go down
Old 10-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #247
DerpWerx Fab

So. I'm talking to the potential buyer about all the mods on the car and all the work done and I'm almost tearing up lol. I feel like I'm selling my child
Old 10-10-2013, 08:40 PM   #248
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
So. I'm talking to the potential buyer about all the mods on the car and all the work done and I'm almost tearing up lol. I feel like I'm selling my child
$ > Z
Old 10-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #249
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
$ > Z
True... Just gonna probably cry when she gets loaded up onto the trailer... Spent a many many many hours and dollars into the old girl.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #250
Mayor of TW

Quote:
True... Just gonna probably cry when she gets loaded up onto the trailer... Spent a many many many hours and dollars into the old girl.
Know how I know you're gay?

Old 10-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #251
DerpWerx Fab

Project Slide2Unlock!

Quote:
Know how I know you're gay?

Cause ima miss my lady?

Fairlady
Old 10-11-2013, 12:11 PM   #252
DerpWerx Fab

She gets a new owner tomorrow and here is the last video i have of her running before the build started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5DMC...ature=youtu.be
Old 10-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #253
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Cause ima miss my lady?

Fairlady
That's good news. I hate to see this thread end this way.
Oh and isn't a fairlady leftside drive?
Old 10-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #254
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
That's good news. I hate to see this thread end this way.
Oh and isn't a fairlady leftside drive?
Lol yea fair lady's are left side. Was just a joke. And it's okay. She's going to a good home and a fellow member
Old 10-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #255
DerpWerx Fab

Took her off jack stands and took some final pictars
Old 10-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #256
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY
Old 10-11-2013, 02:33 PM   #258
Fish
ABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedABregenzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ABregenzer's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-12-2013, 12:00 PM   #259
DerpWerx Fab

Goodbye love <3. I promise to get another one of you one day and build it bigger and better
Old 10-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #260
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Well this thread had a big build up and a huge let down....

Products Discussed in this Thread